A HELPING HAND

(AUTHOR'S MESSAGE)

LOTS OF LOVE AND HEART FULL WISHES FOR
Park__Ara ALSO VISIT HER ACCOUNT FOR THE SEASON-1.

Now continue Reading

(Her sweet but psycho Husband )
Season-2

Episode-1
A HELPING HAND

(Author's pov)

(Two years after Y/n and Taehyung's marriage)

(After Jungkook's death Mr. Jeon named the whole company to Taehyung and now he is the owner of EUPHORIA (Jungkook's company name). After Taehyung started handling the whole business he made many profits for company and opened a NGO for orphan and abandoned childs or the people who lost their families or in trouble and one more thing Y/n and Taehyung had a child His name is Kim Sehun and the NGO was also on his name SEHUN NGO)

(In Taehyung's cabin,Mr. Kim entered )

 Kim entered )

''Mr. Taehyung, Miss Leena called me from The NGO. She was saying she has some issues with the NGOl. She was remembering you.'' Mr. Kim entered the cabin after knocking and told him about the situation.

''Okay. I will go there today at 7 in evening tell her to be there.'' Taehyung said while focusing on laptop,Mr Kim bowed and left his cabin.

(Taehyung completed his work and then he got a call from Y/n )

''Where are you Tae?'' Y/n asked.

''I sneak out of my office and heading towards the NGO, Miss Leena called for me there.. She has some issues.'' Taehyung opened his SUV's gate and sat in the driver's seat.

''is everything okay there?'' She asked hesitantly.

''Well maybe..by the way where is my son? What's he doing??

"Taking his sleep in order to wake me up whole night.'' Y/n chuckled on the phone.

Laughed. ''Don't worry. I got him for tonight . take care of him and yourself. If you feel any uncomfort call me immediately.'' He cut the call and drove to The NGO.

(In NGO)

''Hello Mr. Taehyung. Come and have a seat.'' She gestured Taehyung to sit on the chair.