Fair And Square

Her sweet but psycho husband-2
Episode- 24

Fair And Square

❁❁(Seoul)❁❁

(Jungkook left the hospital and went straight to his own house. Police marked that area and it is prohibited for now. Namjoon was there so he allowed him to came inside)

Namjoon- Why are you here Jungkook? You should go back to the hospital. Taehyung is dead!

Jungkook- (his aura shifted in exasperation,he sat on the sofa and roamed his finger in scalp)

Namjoon- Let it be Jungkook. We can't change the fate.(he gave him the words of relaxation)

Jungkook-(sorrow scream) How can I hyung?? You know what he did.(sobbing)

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。 Flashback⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

<This flashback is the true story of Jungkook's survival and it reveals the real person who shooted Jungkook.>

(When Jungkook received the call from Taehyung, Where Taehyung told him that he kidnapped Y/n and would gonna kill her if Jungkook would not do as he said. Jungkook used Y/n's ring tracker to get the location. When he was driving he got a call from Seokjin)

(On call)

Seokjin- Where are you Jungkook? I went to your house,your maid told me that you went somewhere.

Jungkook- (he told SeokJin about everything) Hyung! I am feeling that something bad is gonna happen.

Seokjin- Don't worry Kookie! I am behind your steps.

(Then Seokjin reached the cliff after Jungkook,he stopped his car behind a tree and witnessed everything.)

(Y/n picked the gun after Jungkook shoot Taehyung on stomach)

Y/n- Jungkook leave my hand I said!

Jungkook- Give me back The gun Y/n you will hurt yourself.

(Jungkook was trying to snatch the gun from her. Taehyung saw that both of them were scuffling. He covered his stomach wound tightly via palm and crawled to the gun that was a bit distance from him. He grabbed the gun,adjusted his body in a moving posture and pointed the gun at Jungkook.)

Seokjin- Omg! I need to save Jungkook.

(he quickly left the car but Taehyung's trigger was a bit faster than him.)

Seokjin- Jungkooook.

(he went back inside the car and drove down to the cliff. He was driving at full speed and stopped the car near the bank of that river. Then he started looking here and there and spotted a spot where's water was turning red. He quickly dive,swimmed towards Jungkook's drowning body,but suddenly Seokjin observed some movements in body. He quickly moved forward in his direction and Took out the body from the water.)

Seokjin- (he put Jungkook's head on his lap and checked his wound) Jungkook! Jungkook woke up my boy... (He picked up his shirt and saw that he was wearing a bulletproof jacket inside. But the blood was flowing at full speed)