Jeon Sehun

Her sweet but psycho husband-2
Episode-13

Jeon Sehun
*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈*

(Author's pov)

☀︎April 6 20xx☀︎

It had been a month since Jungkook's death and Taehyung and Y/n's marriage.
The counsel for Y/n argued in the court that Y/n accidentally suppressed the trigger of the gun and also The bullet that caused Jungkook's death had Jungkook's fingerprint on the gun.
Jungkook's lawyer was aware of Jungkook's love and affection towards his wife Jeon Y/n. He thought that it'll hurt Jungkook's soul if he sees her behind the bars. He decided to not to defend more and close the case with an even ending.The Republic Korean Judiciary Announced their decision under CRIMINAL ACT,CHAPTER II CRIME,
SECTION 1 Commission of Crime and Mitigation or Exemption of Sentence,ARTICLE 16-MISTAKE OF FACT. They said that her counsel and the evidence are visibly saying that she is innocent. Counsel proved her innocence with reasonable grounds.

The case was dismissed but Y/n was still struggling with Mental health. It's true that they both got married but their sexual life was still on a pause.
Y/n's doctor suggested Taehyung take her on Honeymoon trip to a romantic place. Overall it had been months of their marriage but still Taehyung was living with his virginity. He booked The Soneva Fushi hotel for 2 week in the Maldives.

The both of them enjoyed the trip and finally Taehyung lost his innocence

The both of them enjoyed the trip and finally Taehyung lost his innocence. They came back to Busan after a long break and after 15 days Y/n felt dizzy and heavy headed,her period was skipped for the last two months and she was dealing with annoying mood swings. Because of the busy schedule her visit to her doctor was on pause,so finally today she called her doctor to describe her condition and the doctor suggested that she should take the pregnancy test.

(❁'▽'❁)*✲゚And Woalah! ✧⁺⸜(・ ᗜ ・ )✧

She was pregnant! He called Taehyung and shared the joyful news with him. After that she drove to her doctor and Her doctor introduced Y/n the best Gynecologist. Her new doctor did her basic check up and prepared Y/n for the ultrasound. Y/n was feeling relief because of all the worst past,she thought finally Taehyung and Her married life got it's new start.

But maybe her fate was ready with another new piece of cake.

Ultrasound reports came and it says that she was carrying a 2 months old baby in her womb.)

◉ ‸ ◉(End of Pov.)◉ ‸ ◉

Y/n- How is it even possible?(stared at the ultrasound report)

Gyno- maybe you and your husband did the process before marriage with no precautions. Don't be panic ma'am it's not good for your baby (She tried to calm Y/n)

(Y/n's pov)

(My soul left my body the moment when I realised that this is Jungkook's baby. Because me and Taehyung had sꕤx 20 days before. But how am I gonna explain this to Taehyung? Will he accept my child? What if he make me to abort the baby 😟.. no I can't let this happen.. This is the only way to pay back for the sin I did. I'll save my baby at anycost.

(End of pov.)

Y/n- I have a request to you doctor. (She immediately wiped her tears with back of the hand and request)

Gyno- I am all ears.

Y/n- don't tell my husband about the age of my baby.(she said with anxious mug and puffed orbs)

Gyno- Don't worry Mrs. Kim..I don't like to leak the personal details of my patients without their concern.

(Doctor assured her the guarantee and promised for the healthy baby and safe delivery)

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈
Present day

September 26,20xx

(Y/n told the whole story to Yongsun and Yongsun felt really bad for her. Jungkook really made her life miserable)

Yongsun- it was past Y/n, let it be.(caressed Y/n's hair) Now you should focus on your family, especially Sehun.

Y/n- I know.(sorrow vocal) but my surroundings make me feel like someone drilling eyes in my soul.. It's really depressing.

Yongsun- What?Did you tell Taehyung about it?

Y/n- He has more important things to do instead of all my nonsense feelings. I don't want him to be more worried as he has enough already.

Y/n- (she wiped her red wet nose and puffy eyes) Anyway end this melody here. I trapped you in my worries after your arrival. You must be hungry. Do you want Cheesecake? (She asked)

Yongsun- If you make them.

Y/n- okay I'll be back soon.

Yongsun- No Wait! I'll help you in making it.

(After that they both went to kitchen to make delicious cheesecake)

End of the chapter.

I know it's a short episode but I wanted to brief this part because obviously it's an important part of this story. Also I am taking leave for some time cuz my exams are coming and it's my 3rd year of college so wish me luck.. Till then take care,be safe and

SARANGHEYOOOOOOOOO....๑♥‿♥๑

Anniyo....(▰˘◡˘▰)