PAST HURTS

Her sweet but psycho husband-2

Episode-7
Past hurts

(Scene started from where Y/n was fainted inside Taehyung's cabin)

Taehyung- Y/nnnnnn( he saved her unconscious figure from, Falling down on floor,he sat down on floor and put Y/n's head on his lap,trying to wake her up.)

Taehyung- Y/n!!! Baby wake up please. I promise I will never yelled at you again(patting her face, He was calling Y/n's doctor when Mr. Kim make his appearance)

Mr. Kim-(holding Sleeping Sehun walked towards to sofa and Placed him on it and covered his sleeping figure with blanket,then went towards to Taehyung) what happened with Mrs. Kim sir? Should I call for an ambulance?

Taehyung- No,I called her doctor she is on her way.(after 10 minutes doctor arrived and checked Y/n's condition,she gave some injections that can help her brain to stay in normal condition.)

Taehyung- What happened with her Doctor?

Doctor- Mr. Kim do you had any conversation with your wife about past incidents?

Taehyung- Actually we had a fight.( hung his head down)

Doctor- Mr. Kim your wife is a patient of Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a mental health condition that's triggered by a terrifying event,either experiencing it or witnessing it. flashbacks, nightmares and severe anxiety, as well as uncontrollable thoughts about that event are running continuosly inside her brain. This disease can make her a permanent psycho person or she. And if all this continues, then the vein of her brain can also burst. Your life is getting started Mr. Kim don't fight with her or don't remind her the past. Just look at Sehun's face. This little soul can't bear the pain of losing her mother. Please take care of your family.(she tapped his shoulder and took her leave)

(Taihyung sat down near her unconscious body and looked at her with moist eyes, put her hand between his palms and started crying.)..

Taehyung- I am sorry Y/n, I behaved like a shit infront of you. I promise I am not gonna hurt you again but don't this with me I can't see you like this. Please woke up......

(He started crying again and drifted into sleep on Y/n' one shoulder.. After sometime Seji came inside his cabin and saw that the three of them are sleeping peacefully.)

Seji- Mr. Kim these are... Ohh they all are sleeping. I should live now, i'll show this file to him later.(she silently closed the door and started walking to her cabin when She met Mr. Kim in her way)

Mr.kim- Seji! Is sir still inside his cabin?

Seji- yes sir but they all three are sleeping. I also went to his cabin to show this file but when I opened the gate I saw them sleeping so I left without making any sound. But Sir why you are in such a hurry?

Mr. Kim- Mr. Min's company wants to do a project with us.

Seji- Well okay but who is Mr. Min?

Mr. Kim- Mr. Min Yoongi! You didn't know him? He is most powerfull and successful businesses tycoon in East Asia. I can't believe this fact that his own assistant called us for the project and he will gonna join tommorow's meeting by himself... I am still in 😮shock because I heard that he never attend any meetings except board meetings but tommorow he will visit in our company. I am soo happy Seji this project hold so much power and success for our company our company's future will more be bright with this.