Back To Busan

Her sweet but psycho husband-2
Episode-11

Back to busan

(Taehyung and Y/n left the party and drove home. Taehyung didn't spoke a single word on the way home. Y/n inspect his face expression when he was driving the Porsche,she knew that Yoongi's move affect him..His aura was screamingly saying that I am pissed off, but because he is a Gentleman and a caring husband he decided to calm himself and safely reached the home)

Y/n- (they entered inside their house and Y/n taking baby steps behind Taehyung) Do you want some water? (She asked agitatedly)

Taehyung- (He took off his coat and sat down on the sofa, hanging his head and thinking about something. He raised his head and looked at her with tired orbs)

Taehyung- Y/n pack your and Sehun's begs,you both are going back to Busan Tomorrow morning.. (Taehyung announced his will and left the scene,Y/n has zero courage to ask him about anything... She knows why he is sending them back to Busan.)

(She went to her closet, took off her black gown,heels and started packing everything... She made quatre baggage and went to check Sehun)

Y/n- (Sehun's half covered figure with a blanket. After that she switched on the night lamp and left from his room and went to Taehyung's study room) You didn't slept yet?

Taehyung- No, I was booking the tickets and hiring a personal bodyguard for you..(perturbed)

Y/n- Taehyung I am sorry.. I should have refused that dance.. Please don't be mad at me... I know you are upset because of my behaviour....(she was standing on front door,hung down her head)

Taehyung- (he exhale a stressed breathe,hung his head and roamed his fingers in scalp)

Taehyung- (looked up at her) Look Y/n I don't want my family to get hurt or misbehaved by someone

Taehyung- (looked up at her) Look Y/n I don't want my family to get hurt or misbehaved by someone. Whatever happened there was not your fault at all, you did that because I agreed. (He came close to her and cupped her tomato cheeks and looked into her innocent orbs)

Taehyung- And most importantly I love you and you are only mine. I don't want anyone orge you. I am not a jealous one but I can feel the lust visions.

Author's pov

(Well I have to say that Taehyung is the most innocent and intelligent character in this book. Although he showed his selfishness when he fell in love with Y/n, Anyway he loves his family a lot and wants to protect them at any costs.. He knows that Yoongi is out of his reach and feels the attraction towards Y/n. Sending her back just to stop this one sided feelings of his.. But is it really a good move? In my opinion No. He is making ways more smooth and easy for him.)