CORPSE OF JUNGKOOK

Her sweet but psycho husband𖤐

☀︎Chapter-3

ꯁ.̮ꯁCorpse of Jungkookꯁ.̮

(Early in the morning Y/n woke up from her sleep but didn't saw Taehyung on bed)

Y/n- (dull voice) Where is Tae?

(She got up from bed and search him in their house but couldn't find him)

Y/n- Where he went at this early (she picked her phone and call Taehyung)

(On call)

Taehyung-Helllo!(rude talking)

Y/n- Where are you???

Taehyung- In Seoul

Y/n- (she widen her eyes and ask in shocked way) What?? But why didn't you tell me and why you are there?

Taehyung- I am in my house. I called Seji, she'll be here in any time  I will show her the whole house and gonna give her a seat in Cabin no-5 in Seoul's office.

(Cabin no-5 was Jungkook's cabin after his death Y/n locked that cabin with Jungkook's belongings and Request to TAEHYUNG to not to open or used that cabin for anyone)

(she got upset when she heard what his saying but couldn't say more because she already fighted with Taehyung last night because of Jungkook but she tried one more time to convince him)

Y/n- Tae but i've locked that cabin and that room was filled with his things. Where you will gonna put all of them. (She said in worried tone)

Taehyung- you don't need to worry because of those things. They deserve to be in garbage.. Maybe I should do that 2 years before but it's ok,now I know what I am doing.

( he cut the call rudely and called  Mr. Kim and tell him to clean that cabin and throw out of window the things that belongs to Jungkook.)

Taehyung- Yes officer, where is the dead body Of Jungkook?? (He asked with a dull face)

Offi. Namjoon- Come to this way mister.(they started walk to their way for mortuary)

(they started walk to their way for mortuary)

(Well He is my bias 😍😍😁. Yaar Yeh ladka kitta Cute hain ☺
Admin is dead after his charmness 😵)

Namjoon- (then he slide on of the shelf where Jungkook'corpse were placed neatly)

<Author's pov>