I SAW HIM

Her sweet bht psycho husband

Chapter-5
I SAW HIM

(In NGO)

Leena- Hey Y/n...Y/n woke up what happen to you...(Leena was trying to get back Y/n in consciousness.. But nothing working. She decided to call hospital but next moment she opened her eyes)

Leena- Omg Y/n dear are you okay... (She was standing near her Y/n got up and looking all messed up and scared)

Y/n- Who brought me here.. I was in the bathroom. Who brought me here and where is he?(she looked at her surroundings,pale face and terrified expression,heavy breaths,flashbacks started play in her mind and then she said this to Leena)

Leena- Who?you mean by Sehun..oh dear he is alright he is with kids he is all safe..

Y/n- What!! He is with kids. Oh god my son!!!

(She get of from bed and started running like a crazy person,she reached playroom, hugged Sehun and checked him that he is hurted or not)

Y/n- Baby are you ok.. Did you got hurt somewhere?? Is any stranger here who is trying talk with you? Are you okay????

(her tears falling like waterfalls, her past started triggering her and she didn't know what just happened with her)

(Everyone was standing frozen and confused that why this sudden she is behaving like a mental woman)

Leena- Y/n come with me. Everything is ok come. (She brought both of them with her inside restroom)

Leena- Drink this water Y/n and calm yourself look Sehun is also scared because of your strange behaviour. Please just calm.

Y/n- *crying*

Leena- What happen Y/n?

Y/n- I..Iii..I SSS...SS....SAW HIM.....(stutter)

Leena- Whom you Saw?

Y/n- Jungkook....

Leena- What?????(shocked)

Y/n- Yes... I was with him inside washroom.he was there...

Leena- no Y/n it can't be possible I didn't saw anyone there...

Y/n- No he was inside there. I saw him I touched him and also talked with him. He hugged me also...

Leena- No Y/n I was outside the bathroom.. I didn't saw anyone going inside...

Y/n- He was already there. How can you saw him. I saw him. We talked and kissed but I didn't how I reached in your office...

Leena- I brought you here.. I was waiting for you outside washroom. You were taking too much time in just cleaning a mud stain so,I thought to check you inside there. When I went inside I saw you fainted out on floor. Then I called everyone for help me to get you here and after you came here I try to woke you but you were giving no response. I was calling to hospital but you. Woke up after that you knew everything.

Y/n- No..no it can't be true I feel it... It was real... You are lying... (Shouted at her)

Leena- why should I lie to you...

Y/n-I knew he is playing with my mind. I knew it but I aint that stupid anymore.. Wait... You are also on his side. I am right na???(talking like a psycho)

Leena- What are talking Y/n. How can I be with someone who didn't even exist anymore...

Y/n- What you guys thinking that I am fool.. No I am not. I want to see cctv footages right now!

Leena- but, why you wanted to see that?

Y/n- it's my place you are just a bloody worker here. Take me to the recording room. I am going to check every camera recording by myself.

Leena- ok ma'am. Come this way

(Leena took her to the recording room and y/n started searching everything.. She checked every coroner's footage, all exists and entries but couldn't found anything,she also checked trash bin but there was nothing suspected there)

Y/n- Everything Is looking normal.. No signs of him, but how it can be a possibility.. I feel that it was real.... (She fall on ground and cried)

(Leena was hurted because of Y/n's harsh word that was spoken for her by Y/n.)

Leena- You need some medical help ma'am.. It'll be good for you and everyone.. I'll take my leave now...

(She bowed and leave the scene and Y/n alone in the room with her confusing and disturbing thoughts)

(You can't surpassed with your dark past too easily. So, always do good as in pay of for your bad deeds.)

End of chapter....

Thank you...

Love love...