THE GRAND PARTY

Her sweet but psycho husband-2

Episode-10
The Grand Party

(Yoongi's Mension)

(Yoongi was sitting on his huge couch and a bothered and confused designer sitting beside him on same couch,looking at her best designed suits that was placed all over infront of the table and he rejected her all designs)

Joy- I am really frustrated now Yoongi(she was sitting holding her head) How can you reject my all designs? I worked on them from last 2 months without any break and now you are saying you don't like them...

Yoongi- (stared at her) Joy you know my taste and I am hosting a Grand celebration party today....where many important people will going to be gather for Today's celebration... I am not going to wear these suits aka trash clothes in my grand party....

Joy- (she looked back at him with confusion on her face) What's wrong with you Min?

Yoongi- What? (Peek at her)

Joy- You know it's my first time seeing you this much picky in selecting your clothes...

Joy- You never did this before... Dude your wardrobe is filled with my designed clothes and it's not first time you are hosting a grand party,whenever you had your glamorous and fabulous parties you just called me to send you a suitable tuxedo or suit ... You even never told me the colour of your choice, I just designed them for you and you just wore them that's it but now you unzipped all the suit's cover and checked them by with your own vision...(chuckle) What's going on Min? Tell me I am your childhood friend... (She slightly slapped his shoulder and a shy grin appeared on his cute face)

Yoongi- I'll tell you later when I settle everything.. But now give me my perfect design... You just have four hours for it... (He said while scrolling in phone)

Joy- Aishh you are such a suspense creator... And don't worry about it I still have one piece left... (She called her assistant and she entered with the masterpiece in her hand)

Joy-(she stood up and took the suit from her and stood holding the ravishing and elegant designed suit infront of Yoongi)
Look here is your desired,dreamy,elegant suit that you wanted to wear tonight.

(he raised his head and his vision started sparkling after he saw the suit,he stood up from couch and took the suit from Joy's hand)

Yoongi- Perfect (smiling while gape👀 on the irresistible attire)

┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈*

Time Skip