Where Are you???

Her sweet but Psycho Husband

Episode-4
Where are you???

(Taehyung was really scared after seeing Jungkook's dead body. He went straight to the apartment and then Doorbell ring revealing Mr. Kim with Yun-Seji)

Taehyung- ohh come in Mr. Kim (he greeted them in) How are you Seji??

Seji- I am good Mr. Taehyung and thank you soo much for this much help. (She started looking around the house)

Mr.kim- Sir why you give her Mr. Jeon's house to live. Mrs. Kim Y/n will be sad if she knew about it.

Taehyung- This is not a house Mr. Kim it's a hell created by the devil himself Jeon Jungkook. Atleast I am doing a good deed from his belongings (wiped out the sweat on his head)

Mr. Kim- Okay Sir.. I'll take my leave.(he said and leaved the scene)

(Seji was looking outside from window. When Taehyung interupted her thoughts)

Taehyung - You like it?(he looked outside from the same window. And asked to Seji)

Seji- It's beautiful Sir, Thank you soo much Sir you are really helping me out soo much.
I wish I could've do something for you.

Taehyung- Really??

Seji- Yes sir. I can do anything. Tell me what you want??

Taehyung- (he came close to her) A warm.............

Cup of Coffee...

(Yaah you Readers our TaeTae is pure as gold 😂😂😂)

Seji- Sure sir.(she make her way to kitchen and make two cupes of coffee and some snacks too)

(In Busan)

(Y/n was in her house when Ms. Leena called her )
(On call)
Y/n - Hello Ms. Leena.how are you?

Ms. Leena- I am fine Y/n. Actually I was thinking to have you here in NGO it's been a long you came here.

Y/n- You got me I am also home alone i'll be there in few minutes.

(She got ready and pick Sehun and went to reach NGO)

Leena- welcome my friend (she hugged her and they started walking in NGO's garden)

Y/n- So how is NGO projects going?

Leena- everything is going good but sometime I feel really bad for those kids who are abandoned by their parents or lost their
Parents in a really small age.

Y/n- I know I can feel that. I also lost my both parents when I was a teenager.

(Suddenly a football hit Y/n's dress and her dress got stained)

Leena- Oh my god did yoh got hurt?(she started cleaning her dress with wipe)

Y/n- No Leena it's ok I am fine I just need to go washroom to clean this please take care of Sehun.

Leena- Kids play carefully..

(Y/n make her way to washroom and went their,started cleaning her dress with water suddenly a familiar voice approached her)

???- Y/n

Y/n- (she looked at voice direction and fall on ground) J...J..J..Jungkooakh. Is it really you or am I dreaming (she slapped herself)

Jungkook- You are not dreaming. I am here for real. I am alive (started walking to her)

Y/n-NOO... this can't be trrueee.(crawling back with hands)

Jungkook- No love I am here for you.. I am glad you didn't forget me.(he got down on floor and try to hold Y/n's scared self)

Y/n- But I murdered you I shooted you in stomach. I am sorry Jungkook... Don't hurt me...Sehun. Where is Sehun... Please Jungkook don't hurt him please I beg you.

Jungkook-(he hugged her and caressed her hair) Its its me Y/n and you didn't do anything.. It's okay calm down. I am here.. You didn't do anything and why I hurt you my love you are my treasure.(looked straight in her eyes with love and care)

Y/n- I am sorry Jungkook.. It was not my intension I am trying to stop you but i've hitted you back then . please forgive me,(she cried a lot In his embrace)

Jungkook- Don't worry I am here. (Kissed her forehead)

Y/n- Don't leave me Jungkook. I need you I was wrong I love you only you. My feelings was wrong on Taehyung he never care about me. Please Jungkook don't leave us. Sehun and I need you (she started kissing his face and they share smooth kiss on lips too)

Y/n- omg what if Taehyung got know about you. No....no...no he'll apart us(stuttered)

Jungkook- He can't find me... Because I am not here.. (He shift her hair strand behind her ear and caressed her cheek)

Y/n- What you mean???

Jungkook- You have to find me my love....

End of the Chapter....

I am not gonna say anything this time just blow out whatever you want say my lovely Readers....

Do vote and share the story...

Thank you..

Love love💜💜💜💜💜💜💜