Love is a Curse

Her sweet but psycho husband-2
Episode-14

ಠ▃ಠLove is a curse◣_◢

(Somewhere in Yoongi's Mansion)

Crack of dawn.flushed face,sweat was dripping from his bangs covered forehead,rapid breathing,he was giving his all but still his body craving for contentment.He set the pace on high and started doing it racely this time. A long suspire slipped from his mouth and he closed his eyes to feel the moment of gratification.This speed was completely matching his level but suddenly a knock on door interrupted his Jog on the treadmill and he stopped his morning exercise.

Yoongi- Come in.( he picked the face towel from the beside table and slightly started wiping the sweat from his left jawline)

( he picked the face towel from the beside table and slightly started wiping the sweat from his left jawline)

(please just focus on his expression not on outfit. I know nobody does exercise in suit. just the thing is its the most suitable gif for this part so bare with it)

(The gate opened revealing Hoseok with a bright smile as Usual)

Hoseok- Sir, Have you done exercise?(he came inside Yoongi's luxuries individual exercise room)

Yoongi- Yes Hoseok.... You say what brings you here in the early morning? Is everything ok? (He sat on the couch,swept up the sweated bangs from his forehead and hydrated himself)

Hoseok- Yes Sir,everything is good. By the way, here is your schedule. (He handed Yoongi the I-pad)

Yoongi- (he took the I-pad and placed it on his lap and scroll with one hand while drinking water with another and side gaze on I-pad)

Yoongi- Mmm, Attend all these meetings on behalf of me and send your smart ones to the last two mentioned companies. (He gave back the I-pad,stood up from the couch and walked toward the big glass window that was showing the rising sun)

 (He gave back the I-pad,stood up from the couch and walked toward the big glass window that was showing the rising sun)