Eyes On Me

Her sweet but psycho husband-2
Episode-12

Eyes on me

┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈

ꕤBusanꕤ

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。 Cupid Café⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

(A rush hour in café, Cupid café is known in the city for the rich aromatic coffee,handmade garlic bread,variety of beverages and two handsome young workers

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(A rush hour in café, Cupid café is known in the city for the rich aromatic coffee,handmade garlic bread,variety of beverages and two handsome young workers . The café was placed near to girl's dormitory so during the lunch break or after school break most of the students especially girls visit in café for enjoy grub and do some flirt with the boys)

(On cash counter)

Eunwoo- Here is your token Girl.(a bright smile flashed on his face)

Jiyeon- You can call me by my name oppa

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Jiyeon- You can call me by my name oppa.(flirty flirty) By the way, where is Justin oppa?

Eunwoo- He is on the second counter. Go collect your coffee from there. (He pointed at the second counter where was another handsome and hardworking worker was preparing orders)

Jiyeon- Good afternoon oppa! (She approach him and gave him the beverage token)

Justin- Good afternoon Jiyeon! (He greet her with his bunny smile and took the token)

Justin- You want Melon Frappe? (Slightly laugh)

Jiyeon- Eunwoo oppa like this drink a lot. He suggested that I should try this one. That's why I ordered this today. (Aegyo accent)

Justin- Just wait 10 minutes.(adorable countenance,he made the melon frappe and served it on table no.5 where that girl was sat with her bestfriend)

Justin- Here is your Melon frappe with extra whipped cream.(he placed the drink on table and get back to work)

Jiyeon- (cupid sigh) I want to see his passport. (Talked with her friend)