Tiger Is Alive

Her sweet but psycho husband-2

Episode-16
😈Tiger Is Alive

Justin- Good Afternoon Ma'am I am Justin.

(he greeted her but Y/n was still staring at him with widened eyes,her state is completely showing how shocked and scared she is right now

(he greeted her but Y/n was still staring at him with widened eyes,her state is completely showing how shocked and scared she is right now. Her eyes were witnessing reality but mind was denying it.she became pale. Her grip on handrail became more tight and she shrieked a name whinely)

Y/n- Jungkook!( she whined and started taking footsteps back while mummering something)

Author's pov

(Yoongi and Yongsun heard the scream and rushed out of the room. Firstly their both eyes landed on Y/n's terrified self and then on the direction where she was looking. Yongsun put her both palms on mouth and a drop of tear fell on her cheeks,she forgot everything whatever Y/n told her before. Right now she was only capturing the love of her life in her eyes;she saw him after a decade but suddenly a hit on her shoulder got her back in reality when Yoongi ran towards Y/N to handle her. He grabbed Y/n's both shoulders and tried to relax her but she was totally a crying mess at that time,Yongsun replaced Yoongi's spot and Yoongi glared at both of the men with scowl on face. Seokjin was confused but shocked that how she knew him? And why is she behaving like this? Justin and Yugyeom just looked at the whole scene with 'what the hell is happening here' expression. When Justin heard Y/n's Jungkook name scream,after a minute his brain started playing some shadowy memories and flashbacks. He felt a sharp headache and holded his head with both of his hands.)

Justin- Aaah my head!(a painful scream slipped from his mouth and he fainted out on floor)

Seokjin- Justin!(He got down on his knees and tried to bring the unconscious Justin back to his senses. Y/n also got shocked from his fainted self and ran towards him)

Y/n- (she cupped Justin's cheeks and tried to wake him up) What's wrong with him? Why he is not opening his eyes?(crying her lungs out)

Seokjin- I think he got his Dementia attack. (Panicking) We need a psychologist right now.

Y/n- What? But?

Yongsun- I knew a psychologist. She is my friend and right now here in Busan. Park Jiyeon.

Yoongi- Park Jiyeon? The girl who pursued her degree from the US?(he asked)

Yongsun- Yes. But how did you know her?

Yoongi- She is MD of the Psychologist department at my hospital in Busan. Yugyeom took the three of them in your car and follow mine when I drive.(he gestured at Seokjin,Yongsun and Justin)

Yoongi- Mrs. Y/n please come with me in my car and don't worry everything will be okay. I am here with you.(he caressed her cheeks)

Y/n- Please take care of Sehun.(she said to a maid and all of them took Justin to hospital).

Seoul.

Somewhere in Deserted Jungle.....

Y/n-Sehun, don't go too far...play here only.(Yn shouted at Sehun)

Taehyung-Don't worry babe he will not go anywhere.(then Taehyung grabs Y/n's hand instructing her to come with him.)

Taehyung- Y/n,let's go for a walk together.

Y/n-But Sehun...(Taehyung cutted her words off and said to her)

Taehyung- It's not like someone will eat him... please come....

(Then Y/n nods in agreement but she was worried for Sehun.

The two held each other's hands and were walking while laughing and talking to each other. But, they didn't know that someone was watching the three of them secretly.)

Yn: Taehyung let's go back,I think we came too far and Sehun is alone there.(Yn said being worried.)

Tae: Okay,then let's go back now.(Then Taehyung and Y/n arrived at the same spot where the two of them left Sehun. But, Sehun was not there while Yn got more worried.)

Yn- Tae, where is my Sehun?(She said as her eyes got teary)

Tae: Calm down. Y/n,we will find him.

(Taehyung said being worried about Sehun)

Y/n-SEHUN... SEHUNAHHH!!!(Y/n shouted while searching for her son)

Taehyung-SEHUN, WHERE ARE YOU BABY?!? (Taehyung also shouted)

(But then Yn saw Sehun was holding a 5 '10 ft. Heavy biceps, narrow shoulder boy's hand and the boy was taking him along deep inside dark jungle)

Y/n- Sehunnnnnn.(she shouted and ran towards the direction, Taehyung followed her)

(Both of them ran towards them, they also called to Sehun, but as if some magic had held him up. The boy stopped at the end of the forest And at a considerable distance from him, Y/n and Taehyung also stopped. Now only the sound of leaves moving in the wind was rising from that place.The boy slowly turned,smirked at them and got lost in the shadow of the dense forest with Sehun.)

Taehyung-(his eyes widened when saw the person and he screamed)

Taehyung- Sehunnnnnnnnnnn

End of the chapter

I wanted to add more pictures and details but it really made me tired because I edited this episode 10 times and it was still showing tantrums.. Its an important episode of this story I don't wanted it to be sober but not everything goes as we planned.. Anyway hope you enjoyed it..

I'll update really soon soo stay with the story till then bye

❤️❤️Bora bora💜💜