A Crown of Friendship - Platonic dreamnoblade

A/N:

Techno is a piglin hybrid while Dream is a sheep hybrid.

Story type:

-Fluff

Summary:

Just a short story of when little Techno and Dream became friends.

______________________________________________________________________________

"Come on Duckling it's time to go to the park." Puffy said smiling. Dream came running around a corner into the living room.

"YAY!!" Dream yelled running up to Puffy and jumping on her.Puffy let out a small giggle at the excited Dream.

They walked outside the house and got into the car to go to the park.
_______________________________________

On the way to the park. _______________________________________

"Hey my little Duckling, what is your favorite place at the park?" Puffy asked the small boy.

"I like the swings!" Answered Dream excitedly. For the rest of the ride Dream stared out the window watch as the cars and trees went past. As they pulled up to the park Dream saw many of older and taller kids and got kinda nervous. So when they got out of the car Dream ran and hid behind Puffy.

" Duckling what's wrong?" Puffy asked quietly.

" Too many tall people and too much yelling." Dream answered quietly digging his head into Puffy's back. Puffy giggled at the comment she knew how Dream was. He didn't like big crowds and loud noises hurt his ear since they were sensitive. Though she hoped Dream would become friends with one of Phil's sons since Phil was bringing one of them.

Once Puffy noticed Phil she walked up to him with Dream still holding onto her shirt.

With Phil

Phil was watching Techno play in the sandbox; he hadn't brought Wilbur since he was at a play date. He noticed Puffy walking toward him and could just barely see the small legs walking behind her. Once Puffy got to Phil, Puffy turned around and told dream to go play in the sandbox. Then Phil and Puffy started talking to each other.

With Techno and Dream

Dream sat down on the other side of the small sandbox and watched as Techno built a kingdom out of sand.

" Hallo." Techno said calmly.

" H-hello." Dream said nervously. Techno looked up at Dream.

"Wanna help me build it?" Techno asked.

" S-sure!" Dream said a little excitedly while his fluffy tail wagged. They started to build the kingdom together and when they were done they ran around the park and play sword fighting with sticks.

When it was time to go both the young boys were sad. They sat for some minutes hugging each other then when the parent said to get up cause it was time to go Techno took the crown of his head and put it on Dreams head and said " Here keep it as a crown of friendship."

On their way home both boys fell asleep knowing that they now had a friend.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone. I know it is short but still. Also if you guys want a part, answer this.

Part two?

Yes

No

Anyways have a great day, morning or night and don't forget you matter and take care of yourselves.

Word count (512 words)