A Missing Piece- Older Brother Dream.

A/n:

Dream without his mask looks like the drawing above. Also, Ranboo was adopted by Phil at around 8 years old. Also, no wars have happened, but everyone is already on the Smp.

Story type:

Fluff

Summary:

Ranboo has a missing brother. Dream had to leave his family and give his little brother to someone to keep him safe because of a war. What will happen next.
______________________________________________________________________________

[Ranboo's 3rd P.O.V.]

Ranboo didn't know exactly who his family was all he knew was he had two parents and a older brother. He mainly remembers his brother yet could fully remember him. All he knew was he had beautiful green eyes and pale skin.

Ranboo knew that he was dropped off at Phil's door. He always wondered why he was left at Phil's door, but Phil didn't know I mean why would he. There was no note left just Ranboo who was leaned against a wall near the door with a blanket.

[Dream's 3rd P.O.V.]

Dream didn't fully remember what his little brother looked like, but he missed him. There had been a war between the Ender people and Dreamons. So, to keep his little brother safe he left him at the door of an old friend their parents had. Of course, Dream hadn't known who he was. Too bad Dream didn't have enough time to write a note, but he had to get out of there quick.

Right now, though Dream was trying to find and old family photo album that he had kept. He was set to find his brother. 

It had taken a few weeks to finely find the photo album. Yet when Dream saw the pictures of him and his brother, he was surprised yet happy. He knew Ranboo had looked familiar yet could never put his finger on it. Now though he knew why. Dreams little brother had been there almost the entire time he just hadn't noticed. Now it was just telling Ranboo and giving him his memories back. 

 "Hmm, how will I tell him?" Dream questioned himself "I can't just be like 'Hey Ranboo I'm your brother and I'll be giving your memories back now.'"

Dream spent the rest of the day thinking of how he was going tell Ranboo.

[Ranboo 1st P.O.V.]

[The Next Day]

"I feel like something eventful is going to happen today." I thought to myself. I was walking on the Prime Path when I saw Dream who came up to me. I was a little surprised when he stopped in front of me. 

"Hey, Ranboo!" Dream said seemly excited.  

"Hello Dream." I said smiling." How are you today?"

"I'm good." Dream answered back. "By the way I have something to tell you."

When Dream said the last part, he seemed nervous. Weird.

"Ok then." I said starting follow him when walked away.

"Ok then come on let's go to my house." Dream said.

As we walked it became quieter but not a bad quiet but a nice one.

When we got there, we went inside and sat down on the couch. He then started talking.

" This is going to sound really weird and trust me it was weird to me at first." Dream stated.

"Ok so, Uh, well we are brothers Ranboo."Dream said pulling off his mask. I could now see the green eyes I so clearly remember he also had a black spot over his left eye and the two horns on his head. 

"Oh, and I should give you back the memories you lost." He said rubbing his neck. It took a moment for me to process what he had said.

"Wait, what?!" I asked in confusion.

"Well, what happened was that, so you didn't get caught as part of the royal family we had to take you memories." Dream said kind of looking down.

"Oh ok, I see now." I said now getting it.

" Ok uh well here are your memories." Dream said as he put his hands on each side of my head. Suddenly I got many of flashes of what I guest was the memories I forgot.

After we decided that we would catch up with each other.

[The End]

______________________________________________________________________________

A/n:

Ah hello everyone. I believe I have a schedule so all I need to do is follow it. I plan to update every 3 days.

Also, today I found out something my little brother does. When he eats hard tortilla tacos, he eats it from the bottom up.

Anyways Good night/morning/day/afternoon and always remember to stay health and remember you are loved bye bye.

(Word count - 734)