A Makeshift Family - Father Dream

A/n:

Aha sorry guys I know I said the next chapter would be the part two of "A Crown of Friendship" but I was two excited on this story idea soooooo it will be posted first but yes I am almost done with the part two just wanted to write this. Also I might make a different book about this one but I wanted to see if you guys like the idea.

Story type:

Fluff

Summary:

Dream had been exiled. A few weeks into exile Dream had found two little kids. So now here Dream had two kids and also decided to move farther away from the Dream SMP.

______________________________________________________________________________

Dream was walking around just finding food a supplies. While looking he heard the sound of crying or whimpering but he couldn't really tell.

As he got closer to the sound, he saw two young children (Wait is it just me or do you guys read child and child ren like in two words). One of the children who hadn't been crying as hard as the other looked up at him. They slowly back away dragging the other kid away. ( Also Thier will be a picture of how the kids look well except one but you'll know why soon.)

Dream looked down and saw that the other kid seemed to have an animal trap on it's leg.

"Hey there little one, I'm not going to hurt you. I promise." Dream said kneeling down and smiled while holding out his hand. The kid then slowly started crawling to Dream dragging their sister at least that was what Dream guessed.

" Really?!" the kid said in surprised.

"Yep." Dream said quietly as the kid place the other kid in front of Dream.

" Can you help my sister?!" The kid asked.

"Sure." Dream said smiling. laying the other kid who was now sleeping. He took out some bandages. "Hey, what is your name and you sister's name?" Dream asked.

" Oh, I'm Y/n and her name is Wolfie." Y/n said still looking at Wolfie.

"Oh, those are pretty names." Dream said as he finished getting the animal trap off and bandaging the wound. Dream picked up Wolfie and got up and started walking away.

" Are you coming?" Dream asked looking back at Y/n.

"YES!" Y/n said excitedly.

They walked to a house it was pretty small but once they got there Dream said " ah, also we aren't living here we are going to go about 1,000 block north. But don't worry we are going to take breaks when you need to."

"Ok." Y/n said just happy that their sister is ok and that they have a home and maybe a parental figure. Once Wolfie woke up they were already of their way and Dream and Y/n explained to her.

[Once they got to the spot they were going to live at]

They had finally got to where they were going, and it was in the middle of a giant flower forest. Tho there weren't many trees. Dream started to build the house.

While Dream was building the house Wolfie and Y/n were running around but Wolfie was kinda limping.

Dream had finished building the house in three days. Oh, and had finally brought up the question of him adopting the two kids. They of course said yes.

So now there was a wonderful family living in a beautiful flower forest forgetting about all the troubles in the past. (Is it bad that I forgot how to spell trouble?)

[ With the Smp]

Well, nobody thought about visiting Dream, so they had no clue.

______________________________________________________________________________

Anyways there is the this is hopefully I will be done with "A Crown of Friendship" tomorrow if not at least in the next few days.

Also, opinions on if I should make a separate book for this story and get more in depth with it also please g:

Yes ------>

No------>

Anyways, Bye everyone have a wonderful night/afternoon/morning and remember to stay healthy and safe. Bye, Bye!

(Words - 685)