Stormy Day Cuddles - Gream/DNF

A/n
Hello everyone how are you guys doing. In this dream is a sheep hybrid.

Story type:

-fluff

Summary:
A thunderstorm happens and George comforts Dream with cuddles.

______________________________________________________________________________

George was in his gaming room editing a new video when it started pouring rain outside. He was almost done when the power went out. He got up and started walking to the living room when he heard a loud rumble after the the lighting struck.

He then heard a small whimper from the couch which he could only guess was his boyfriend Dream.

He stated walking over to the couch when he heard more thunder followed by small whimpers.

" Hey Dreamy are you okay?" George asked quietly sitting down next to the curled up Dream.

Dream didn't answer but got up and turned George and snuggled up to him. George saw that Dream was crying and held him closer to him.

" Hey, hey I'm hear now see your all right." Said George to try and calm Dream down.

"Hey Dreamy do you wanna go to bed and snuggle?" George asked quietly.

"Mhm." Dream hummed while nodding. George Picked dream up and carried him to the shared room they had. He set dream on the the bed and then got in the bed himself.

Dream turned to George and snuggle up to him. George smiled and held him tightly.

They started falling asleep in each other embrace. With Dream flinching every time the thunder boomed because his ears were sensitive.
_______________________________________
In the morning _______________________________________

Dream woke up in bed all alone and noticed the power was back on. Once he fully woke up he smelled Breakfast and got up from bed. He slowly walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

Dream Walked up to George and hugged him from behind.

" Good morning, Dreamy." George said smiling.

"Morning." Dream answered tiredly.

Once breakfast was done they ate together. After eating they got up and walked to the couch. They ended up spending the day away watching movies while snuggling each other.
______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short and cringy story. Anyways hoped you guys enjoyed it and don't forget to take care of yourself have a good day, night, or morning.