Betrayal and trust (Part 1)

A/n

Forced my friend to give me a plot. So here it is.

Story type:

- Angst to Fluff (maybe)

Summary:

Why was it like this he never wanted to start this war. So why did it come to this.
______________________________________________________________________________

Dream never wanted this to end up like this. Here he was crying in a dark room by himself. This all because he wanted someone to see what they were doing to their best friend.

But I guess I  should start at the beginning.

Here Dream was hiding one of Tommy's disks because he had noticed that Tommy started caring more for his disks then his best friend, Tubbo.

Dream decided that he would tell the person he trusts the most where the disks are. So Dream made his way to where George was.

Once Dream saw George he walked up to him.

" Hey, George." Dream said making George to around.

" Hi Dream." George answered back putting on a fake smile. George was really only friends with Dream since Dream was the admin.

" U-uh, well I was just thinking that because you're my best friend and I trust you enough to keep this a secret. So I wanted to tell you the place I hid the disks." Dream said nervously.

" Oh, ok." George said.

"Well they are at XXX,XX,XXX." Dream said. He then walked away to go build something.

George P.O.V

"Haha he really thought I wouldn't tell anyone." I laughed to myself. I walked off to go tell Tommy and Tubbo what knew.

??? P.O.V

"That bastard." I thought to myself. "He put his trust in him and he just turned his back on him." I then walked off back to my house.

Tommy P.O.V

I was planning with Tubbo when I saw George walking towards us. Me, Tubbo, George, and Sapnap we're working together. w
We had George and Sapnap work with us so we could get information about the disks and Dream.

So when I saw George walking towards us I knew he had information for us.

"Hey George." I said loudly.

"Hey Tommy and Tubbo." George said smiling.

"I'm guessing you have information." I said.

"Yep." George answered.

Once got to where me and Tubbo. He sat down and took a breath.

" I know where the disks are." George said.

" Wait. REALLY!" Me and Tubbo yelled at almost the same time. "Where" I asked.

"They are at XXX,XX,XXX." George answered me kindly.

"Great job George." Tubbo said.

"Anyways George when are you going to show Dream that you are on our team?" I asked.

" Probably after you guys get the disks and another fight breaks out me and Sapnap are tired of being nice to Dream." George said the last part sounding annoyed.

" Oh, ok. Anyways wanna go hangout?" I asked.

" Sure. Do you want me to ask Sapnap of he wants to come?" George said.

"Sure." I answered.

The next day

Me and Tubbo went to the spot where George said where the disks were. We found the disks. Once we got the disks we went back to my house.

Dream P.O.V

I went to where I had put the disks just to find that they were gone. " What. How did they find them?" I said to myself.

As I was walking back to the community house I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched.

______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating. I've been busy. But anyways sorry for the kinda cliffhanger I will try my best to update this soon.

And yes I am working on the 2nd part of A Crown of Friendship so yeah for the person who requested that thanks and I will probably put it up soon.

Anyways bye guys and don't forget to take care of yourselves.

(635 words)