Christmas special- older brother Dream

A/n:

So Ranboo has been in the Smp for a longer amount of time then he actually was in the Smp. Also why did Sam have to kill Ranboo(hehe a little late but hey.)

Story type:

Fluff

Summary:

The Bench Trio visit Dream in prison while Sam was gone.

______________________________________________________________________________

    Although all the things dream had done to everyone on the Smp, mainly the minors. He had always been there for the minor when they needed him. Yeah he messed with their heads and had tormented them he still cared.

   Hey even during all the tormenting he did to Tommy, whenever he had saw Tommy's really down he would go easy and only get rid of the less important thing and heck he would even help him get thing to build with.

Oh and once after Tubbo got in a fight with Quackity and Jschlatt he had hung out with Tubbo and cheered him up at a secret garden he made for Tubbo to calm down at.

Or when Ranboo had trouble going to sleep. He had either stayed up with Ranboo or helped him fall asleep.

| Present time |

But hey now look where all this got Dream. Now he's stuck in a prison cell and nobody could even visit him.(Oh yeah forgot to say that nobody is aloud to visit Dream) Oh and it's almost Christmas at least that what Sam was saying when he last came to check on Dream. So he guessed he'd be having another one his Christmas's alone.

|Dream P.O.V.|

I was washing the blood off of my face and my clothes kinda. Early Sam came in saying that he wouldn't be here for awhile since he was taking a break for Christmas so nobody would be here which means that Quackity wouldn't be visiting.

After what I had to guess was an hour but honestly I don't even know how long it's been I've lost count a long time ago.

I was just sitting in the back of my cell. I heard doors opening( Is that how I should say that?) in the prison.

" What the heck there shouldn't be anyone coming." I thought I was kinda scared that it could be Quackity coming.

|Tommy's P.O.V.|

Tubbo, Ranboo, and I were on our way to the prison. Of course we were sneaking there we couldn't be caught going to like the only place that is forbidden to got to.

Even if Dream was kinda mean he had been there for me during the exile, without him I don't know what I would've done. I know for a fact it's the same with Tubbo Ranboo. He helped us all when the other's didn't.

And now here we are standing in front of the wall of lava that was blocking us from Dream.

We all took a deep breath as Tubbo walked over to the lever and pulled it.

"This is it." I thought my mind is shambles because I didn't know if I should be scared happy or nervous.

We watch as the the lava slowly fell. Once we could see the cell all of our eyes widened. His eyes did to when he saw us.

" D-dream." Tubbo stuttered( ew why did I say that it sounded like on of those Y/n stories 😐) holding in his tears. In all honesty we all were holding back our tears.

| Tubbo's P.O.V.|

"D-dream." I stuttered holding back my tears. "W-what happened to you?"

I mean yeah he made me exile Tommy but he was like a brother to me and seeing him covered in cuts and bruises made me sick.

Like you would do this. This is worse than anything Dream did. He never actually hurt Tommy during exile he only got rid of the stuff that served no purpose.

We got the bridge going and walked into the cell. There was blood everywhere but most of it had been cleaned up.

"Hello guys." Dream said partly happy.

"Hello dream, and..." I started.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" We said loudly but not to loud as we did not want to scared.

I noticed he smiled when we said that.

" Wait wait, here we all have one for you." I said smiling brightly and Tommy and Ranboo following after me.

His face lit up then it died down almost as soon as he it lit up.

"B-but I don't have one for you guys." He said sounding guilty.

"It's ok big man." Tommy said assuring Dream. Dream had a small smile on his face.

|3rd person|

They all hung out in the cell together. Tubbo had brought a Santa hat for dream and things to decorate his cell.

They all hung out for hours. They all soon fell asleep cuddling with each other Tommy and Tubbo having a death grip on Dream.

|The next day|

Sam walked into the prison realizing it was open. He quickly ran in going straight to dreams cell.

There he saw the three trouble makers deathly cuddling Dream. Which surprised him. But once he looked around the cell he saw that it was decorate. He now saw the small smile Dream had on and was happy that Dream didn't have to spend one only times you actually want to hang out with someone you trust.

In the end he stopped letting Quackity come to the prison and let the Bench Trio visit whenever.
.
.
.
.
End
______________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone I know this is a little early for Christmas. But yeah. MERRY CHRISTMAS! For those that do celebrate Christmas have a great Christmas I might update before Christmas but I going to my Grandma's and they don't have very good internet and I'm hanging out with my cousins and playing in the snow so yeah.

Also the reason I haven't updated in a while is because I was sick for a week of school and I had to catch up.

Anyways goodbye everyone and just remember to always take care of yourself and that you matter.🤗

______________________________________________________________________________

(Word count- 1011)