A life story that will never be forgotten (Part 1)- Dead Dream kinda

A/n:

Heyo how's everyone's day night whatever. Also, quick drawing like zero shading.

Oh, course doesn't follow a lot of the story line but hey don't mind that.

Story type:

Angst

Summary:

Everyone has a choice you can tell most of life story or not it's up to you. Now what would you choose.

TWs:

Self-hate

Torture

(If there are any more pls let me know)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Anyone on the server that died got a choice that choice was for a record that had everything that happened in their life in it, and it would go to their best friend (Or the last person they trusted before they died) or leave nothing.

Of course, Tommy and Wilbur didn't Choose the first option. Dream knew this is what happens though he wasn't surprised that they didn't choose the first option. I mean the server or at least one person would know everything about you.

Though that wasn't really true. It tells them everything it told them the important thing and it didn't get into the most detail. He always said that he would let the server know his past when he died.

Well of course he didn't think he would die so soon. Or be put in prison let alone be tortured. He really wanted his siblings to find out they were half siblings. But of course, he just made their relationship worse.

He always messes up things. Like both of his mom's relationships if he could even call here that.

He only took Tommy's disks so he could put the message in them, but he couldn't really do that as it started a war.

Honestly, he didn't really care that he was dieing he couldn't make a family at all so what was the reason to live. No family or friends.

[Dream P.O.V]

I guess I didn't really expect Quackity to take it this far today. Or Sam not come in to heal me but, then again, I did give Quackity what he wanted and the only thing that was keeping me alive.

I didn't expect Sam to just leave me to bleed out though. Like I've heard him say multiple times that he was supposed to keep the prisoner alive, but I guess I'm and exception to that.

I just hope that when I do die which will probably be soon that they listen to the record. I don't even know how it fully works. Like will it say something like 'Dream's Life' or will it say nothing.

At this point I didn't really care. It didn't help that my vision was going black.

I just wished I could have told them all goodbye.

|System|

Dream has Bled out

[3rd Person]

Everyone on the server was confused. They didn't really believe that Dream had died. (Idk how ok)

So, everyone just went on with their day.

Only Sam and Quackity knew what actually happened but were they going to tell anyone. No.

Oh and of course Techno wasn't looking for anything, so the record was not found.

[To Be Continued]

______________________________________________________________________________

Ah sorry for the cliffhanger but I need to still draw the title and I don't feel like staying up till like 2am and I want to update it today.

Anywho bye bye guys/girls/ or any other have a great day night or whatever and remember stay healthy and remember you are love and cared about.

(Word count - 573)