Safe & Sound - Uncle Dream

A/n:

Honestly was listen to the song and thought why not make a fanfic. Also is Dream didn't go to prison and doesn't follow the Dsmp plot line.

Story type:

Fluff and angst but like no angst.

Summary:

Another war started for no real reason, but Dream realizes that Michael is by himself because everyone else is either not there to take care of him or at war.

______________________________________________________________________________

Dream was trying to stay away from the area that the war was mainly at only passing maybe two fights. Tho he felt like he was forgetting something or someone. Then he realized what he was forgetting. No one was with Michael. So, he ran as fast as he could to Michael.

[One he got to Michael]

"Michael are you in here?" Dream asked pretty loudly but not too loud as he did not want to scare Michael. Dream then saw Michael crawl out of his hiding place.

" Uwncle Dream?" Michael said.

"Yes, little one it's me." Dream said kneeling down to Michael. Michael hug onto Dream tightly. Dream carefull picked up Michael sitting down with him on the couch. 

Dream started humming a soft tune then soon softly started singing.

                                          "I remember tears streaming down your face"

                                                      "When I said, 'I'll never let you go.'"

                                       "When all those shadows almost killed your light"

                                "I remember you said, 'Don't leave me here alone,'"

                                        "But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight "

                                                                         " Just close your eyes"

                                                                      " The sun is going down"

                                                                            "You'll be alright"

                                                                   "No one can hurt you now"

                                                                        "Come morning time"

                                                              "You and I'll be safe and sound"

                                         "Don't you dare look out your window, darling."

                                                                       "Everything's on fire"

                                                 "The war outside our door keeps raging on"

                                                                     "Hold on to this lullaby"

                                                              "Even when the music's gone"

                                                                                   "Gone"

                                                                     "Just close your eyes"

                                                                   "The sun is going down"

                                                                          "You'll be alright"

                                                                 "No one can hurt you now"

                                                                     "Come morning light"

                                                            "You and I'll be safe and sound"

                                                                      "Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh"

                                                                           "La, la (la, la)"

                                                                           "La, la (la, la)"

                                                                    "Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh"

                                                                            "La, la (la, la)"

                                                                    "Just close your eyes"

                                                                 "The sun is going down" 

                                                                       "You'll be alright"

                                                              "No one can hurt you now"

                                                                   "Come morning light,"

                                                        "You and I'll be safe and sound..."

                                                           "Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, oh, oh"

After Dream was done singing, he looked down at Michael who was now sleeping peacefully. Dream then smiled. Carefully picking up Michael Bringing over to his bed and laying him down Dream the sat there and watch over Michael until Dream eventually fell asleep.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/n:

This was pretty cringing but that's what I get for writing this at 12:30 am. Anyways goodnight/ morning/afternoon everyone now i'ma go play games.

And always remember to stay safe and Healthy.

(Word count - 467)