Not Every Promise That is Broken Stays Broken- Probably a one shot

A/n:

Picture is not mine tho I'm not sure who's it is so if you know please tell me.

Honestly I feel bad for not updating that much and making you guys wait so this is just a mini story that I will be making up as I go. Also I am currently writing part two of "A Crown of Friendship" so that will hopefully be out soon anyways on to what ever this is.

Story type:

Fluff probably

______________________________________________________________________________

Two small children could be seen running around in the yard. One being 10 years old with bright blond hair and vibrant green eyes. The other kid who was 6 and had darkish, lightish brown hair and Bright blue eyes. On each kid you could see little horns and fluffy ears poking out of thier hair

Their aunt had been taking care of them while their father was at work. She looked out the window and smiled. Leaving the window and walking towards the kitchen to cook lunch for the to kids.

The kids were now laid out across the grass.

"Hey Tubbo, do you think that in the future we will still stick together?" ??? asked.

"Yeah Dream I promise I will always be there for you." Tubbo said smiling. Now both kids were giggling without thinking that, that promise would later be broken then sealed again. But hey they were kids and very few promises would stick throughout the childhoods. (Haha I'm not going back to change anything so. But my brain was just like naw we are going to do a little bit of angst.)

Years went by and yet that promise had still stayed. Yet now they didn't hangout as much as Tubbo would always hangout at his friend's house. Yeah Dream had friends but still he missed hanging out with his little brother but what could he do about it.

A few years later there had been and accident when Dream, Sapnap, and George were hanging out. Oh and how did this accident happen well Sapnap thought it would be a great idea to bring a Quiji board to a sleepover they were having.

And we'll that lead to them getting possessed by a demon. Yet the demon seemed to like Dream the most as it's host. The only thing that really happened to Sapnap and George was that the had forgotten what happened and passed out. When they all woke up they had not remembered playing with the Quiji board so they had not recalled anything that had happened while playing with the Quiji board.

Yeah Dream had felt sick after waking up but just walked it off as they had stayed up to late.

Well this one little incident turned out to be a huge problem later on. He had not known what he did wrong but he was getting exiled.( Haha yeah Dream isn't going to prison he is just getting exiled.) And even worst wasn't even the fact that he was getting exiled no it was the fact that Tubbo his little brother was the one doing it. He had been so confused he just kept asking what he did but it had never been explained.

No he was sitting alone on a log that was at the edge of a huge lake with a waterfall.

Little did he know a sertant duck hybrid was watching him waiting for the perfect time to attack.

Soon that duck hybrid jump knocking Dream onto the ground.

" Quackity!? What the honk!" Dream yelled in a surprised voice.

"Well Dream you seemed so lonely after betraying all your friends then acting like you didn't, so I just thought I should visit." Quackity said with a wicked grin on his face. Then quickly tying Dream's hands then moving to his legs.

After a while Quackity had untied Dream. Then getting up and walking away not before saying " I see you tomorrow Dreamie."

This went on for weeks. Although with Tubbo he started feeling bad I mean he had just sent his brother to some random place. But don't get him wrong Dream had done practically the same thing to Tommy but still.(haha so yeah Dream did put Tommy in exile don't look at that logic tho.)

Tho something was weird to him Quackity had been acting strange. Like how he went out every day. He would usually just be building Las Nevadas. So today Tubbo decided to follow him. Ok, ok he got it spying was wrong but Quackity was just way to off lately.

So he followed him tho what happened was not something he was expecting.

There he saw Quackity walking up to Dream and pulling out his axe. Then hit him Quackity had been coming out here to torture his brother. Next thing Tubbo knew he was holding a sword up blocking Quackity's attack.

Dream and Quackity stood (Well sat for Dream but still.)frozen.

Tubbo then said in a dark voice " Don't touch my brother." With that Quackity was scrambling back to the portal.

"Dream! I'm so sorry." Tubbo yelled turning around hugging Dream.

" T-Tubbo!" Dream said surprised. Then soon falling into the warmth and hugging back.

Dream soon fell asleep still hugging Tubbo. Tubbo quietly take out his communicator and telling Tommy what happened. To Tubbo's surprise Tommy had said that Dream could come back.

So now the two brothers where now living with each other and of course we can't forget about Tommy, Ranboo, and Michael.

Oh and the Demon well he was just like this is boring and ditched.

______________________________________________________________________________

Wow that took like an hour, Nioce. Anyway I like how I said this was going to be short but ended being the longest one I wrote so far.

Anyways I hope y'all are doing well and I love you all( except one single person who is most likely reading this also who is my IRL bff who has yet to help me with these stories but I mean meh.) Anyways stay healthy and thanks for waiting bye.

(Word count - 1014)