A Story That Will Never Be Forgotten (Part Two)

______________________________________________________________________________

It was probably a week before Techno actually found the record. Though he didn't think anything of it. It was kind of wired that it didn't have a name. He ended up just giving it to Tommy he really didn't need a recording song whatever.

[Techno's P.O.V.]

I was just going into a chest to get a health potion. Instead of a health potion I found a disk. There wasn't anything else in the chest which was weird I thought there was something else in this chest. Was it Tommy? If so, why did he leave a disk. I picked up the disk to look at it.

It didn't have a name. Weird. Meh I'll just give it to Tommy later.

.

Techno listen to it

Important?

Blob

Story

Weird

E

Listen to it

How did it get into you chest.

.

Why are the voices saying I should be listening to it. Also, why did they say blob. That just weird. Meh.

[3rd person]

Techno was trying to find Tommy to give him the disk. After a while of searching he finally found Tommy. Who at the time was buried in the ground because of Tubbo.

"What are you doing?" Techno asked questioning Tommy's mental state.

" I made a dare with Tubbo and lost." Tommy stated with a huff.

" Meh, ok then child." Techno said smirking " Well I going to leave this next to you and go."

" First off I am NOT a child I'm a man, and secondly get me out of hear." Tommy said angry.

" You are a child, and no." Techno said smugly.

After arguing for a while Techno eventually dug Tommy out.

"Ok then I'm leaving." Techno said walking away. Tommy then went to Tubbo so they could listen to the disk.

"TUBBO!" Tommy screamed.

"WHAT?!" Tubbo yelled back. Tommy ran up to Tubbo.

"Techno gave me a disk." Tommy said. "He said he didn't know what was on it since it doesn't have a name."

"Ooo let's listen to it." Tubbo said excitedly.

They say down a place a disk player. (Wait I forgot what it's called.) They put the disk in to it.

" Hmmm, is this working? Nevermind I don't care. Hello, I'm Dream but you might know that already. I don't know who you are but hello." Played the Disk.

Tommy and Tubbo were not expecting this. I mean who would just think of hearing someone voice who is dead and you've never heard something like it.

Tommy and Tubbo listened to a little more but decided to stop listening. They took out the disk. They decided they would listen to it with the rest of the server.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hello I'ma try to update now also I changed the schedule I am going to post on this at the end of the week so like Thursday and Friday. I am changing it because I am starting the book on "A Makeshift Family".

Any who goodbye take care of yourself and you are loved.

(Word count- 503)