Chapter 2

Jennie's POV

I didn't know that saying someone's name who's really dumb would end up like this, why did I think of her name anyway.

I'm Jennie Kim, the most powerful woman at a very young age in South Korea. I always like being on top, no matter what the situation is; my motto is always stay on top and don't ever let yourself get bottom.

My image to people was always bad like snobbish, strict, and most of all is cold hearted. I just grew up being inconsiderate that I don't even care if the people I'm firing have a family to feed, it's life they had to suffer for the consequences. My dad and mom was kindhearted, I don't know if they're my biological parents since I'm their opposite. I don't like being kind to people because they only take it for granted or sometimes they take advantage of it. I don't like being called by my first name if that person isn't close to me, so people either call me miss, madame or anything that shows respect.

A lot of successful people root for my alliance and cooperation. They're only doing that for the fame and power, but what they didn't know is I don't trust that kind of bullshits.

"Jennie" when will she stop bothering me.

If I can only replace my cousin, I did it a long time ago.

"What?" I'm comfortably sitting on my swivel chair.

"Why is your mood so sour? Who hurt you?" she sit on the couch.

Jisoo always act like she's at home when she's inside my office, I wonder what Chaeng likes on her that made them a couple.

"I'm always like this, what's new?" I play my pen.

It's tiring today and the people gossiping made my day worst, I hope that's the last stress I get.

"Geez your attitude is more bitter today, is it the effect of being single for a long time?" she chuckled.

That's the least thing I want to hear; lovelife. Is it their problem if I'm single for a very long time.

I scoff "Will you shut up?"

"I won't, specially I heard some rumors that the girl you mention in the cafeteria showed up" ahhhh news easily spread nowadays.

"And?" I look blankly at her.

"What does she look like? Are you both seeing each other privately?" the question and answer portion began.

I kept silent.

Suddenly I remember what Lalisa look like in person, she was tall, had a short hair, a regular body and most of all she look extremely .....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
dumb.

"Cat got your tongue? So is she hot or something that made you stop speaking and think for a second?" she plastered a teasing smile.

"She's a normal girl. I guess she won't ever show up again" I'm sure she won't ever come back.

But to our surprise Chaeng entered "Miss Kim, someone delivered a box of milk for you. Where shall I put it?"

Jisoo immediately went to Chaeng and grab some of it in the box. I don't need to wonder since it's clear who gave it.

"Hey it's not for you" Chaeng grab it and take it back.

"I'll just taste it if it has a poison, I care a lot about my cousin's welfare" she stupidly reason out.

"Miss Kim" aish this girl don't have the audacity to call me by my first name.

"What did I told you last time? Just call me Jennie, I don't care if people hear it. You're part of the family now" the moment I saw Chaeng I feel soft hearted towards her.