Chapter 29

Jisoo's POV

How can my cousin act like a tiger in a minute and then be a sweet kitten all of a sudden?

I went on Lisa's apartment.

My hands knock several times in her door but nobody answered. I tried again.

"Are you looking for Lisa?" an old woman ask.

Maybe she was the one living on the other apartment.

"Yes granny"

"Lisa went out with a young girl, she's sexy and she looks strict. I saw them both getting inside a car. Maybe that girl is her girlfriend, I'd never seen her bringing home girls in her apartment except for Irene and Seulgi"

Jenduekie! Where did you bring that monkey?

"Uhm did she tell you when will she be home?"

"I think she's not going back anymore, the men in black gave me most of Lisa's things. They said I can have them"

Shit. That's out of my expectations.

"Well thank you for informing me granny"

"Welcome"

"Anyway, do you mind if I ask where's the owner of this apartment is?"

"Uhm she's on the first floor, room 5"

"Thank you granny" I bowed at her before leaving.

This is an absolute chaos, Chaeng couldn't reach Jennie's phone. She told me that it was turned off or maybe on airplane mode.

My pace went faster as I rush down the stairs, this was tiring.

I'm facing room 5. I knock three times.

"Coming!" a lady's voice answered.

The door open revealing a lady maybe around in her 20's. She looks young to handle a business like this.

"Hello!" I greet.

"Hi. Looking for a vacant room? You're lucky room 12 is available, the owner just move out this morning"

"I'm not here for that concern. Uhm I'm here to ask if I can check that room, I just wanted to see it"

"You're not gonna rent? But you want to check it out? No. Go home kid, I don't allow that"

She was about to close her door when I block it using my feet.

"I'll pay"

Her lips form into a smile "Sure!"

Aish people nowadays do something in exchange of money.

We both went on Lisa's room, it looks tidy. Nothing is left on her apartment, not even a single trace of dirt.

"Your friend was such a hottie, if I'm only interested on her I already tried my chance hitting on her"

What the f!

"Sorry to say this but you're not her type"

"It's okay, maybe I can hit on you. What do ya think?"

"Are you on drugs? What the hell are you talking about? Tsk"

She chuckled "I'm kidding. About the money I'm also joking, you don't need to pay"

"No. I'll pay it" I get my wallet on my pocket.

"I insist. I'm not going to accept that anyway, you can go now"

I look at her with my brows furrowed "You sure? You look like you badly need money"