Chapter 4

Jennie's POV

If it wasn't for Rosé I won't come to this boring party Yeji called out for. It's only a waste of time.

"PARTY PARTY!!!!" a turtle is out of her shell.

"Baby sit down, you're too active" Chaeng scold my cousin Jisoo.

"So Kai, what will you admit tonight?" Nayeon ask.

She's really the gossip catcher in this group.

Kai chuckled "Admit what?"

"About you and Jennie duh"

I glared at her.

"Me and Jennie isn't a thing" Kai cleared.

"We don't believe you moron, you and Jennie? For the past years being together, won't even catch feelings?" Nayeon was a bit tipsy that's why she's being talkative.

I shrugged their concern, not minding if they want to prove anything in their conclusion.

As they were debating I notice that Yeji is talking to someone.

Even if the place is dark the girl she's talking to looks very familiar, had a short hair, tall and very appealing.

When the light hit her face my heart beats a little making me stand up to where I seated. What is she doing here??????

"Is there something wrong?" Rosé hold my hand.

"I need to go to the restroom, excuse me" I didn't let her finish talking.

My feet had their own mind as I walk pass to people who are already drunk.

They were talking, I saw Lisa had a poker face while Yeji is touching her.

"You're staying with me baby" Yeji was so close to Lisa, her lips is just a few inches away.

I roll my eyes "What's this commotion?"

The moment she heard my voice her head turn towards me, her mouth went agape while checking me out. I know I'm so sexy honey. I don't know why I'm acting like this, is it the effect of alcohol or is it the effect of Lisa.

"W-wife.." she stutter as her eyes was still all over me.

I check her out from bottom to top then voluntarily lick my lips.

"Yeji, what's wrong?" I avert my attention to Yeji since I can't stare at Lisa for too long.

I might not hold back the things I wanna do to her.

"Nothing, I only want to hang out with this cutie" she point at Lisa.

She keeps saying sweet stuffs to Lisa, I look at her again and she was standing there while her head was hanging low.

"What are you doing here?" I sternly said.

Her Adam's apple moved up and down "I uh...I...I w-work a-as a w-waiter"

Work as a waiter? Why? Is her salary not enough in my company? A lot of girls are going after her, their eyes are full of lust. I balled my fist.

"Okay" I shortly replied.

"You know her???" Yeji ask while grabbing my arm.

"She's from my company" I didn't break the eye contact with Lisa

"Why did she called you wife?" because she likes to moron.

"She's stupid, don't mind her. Let's go" I tried to drag Yeji but she pull me back.

"Go ahead, I'll stay here with her" she cling to Lisa.

I glare at Lisa, if she won't do anything about Yeji's behaviour I'll burn her.