Chapter 27

Taehyung's POV

I can't believe she really did use me, what a waste of time and energy.

Now I'm fucking alone in a dark road waiting for Felix to fetch me.

Jennie Kim. This will be the last time you can toy me, next time I'll be the one playing this game and you'll never have a choice but to obey.

That fucking Lalisa! She ruined my face! I'll make sure I take my revenge on you while you're unprepared. Few broken bones is enough or maybe killing her would give me satisfaction.

She gave a big impact to Jennie-My Jennie was cold hearted, snobbish and inconsiderate. She won't even have time to look at a person nor give it attention. But.....why is she fucking behaving like a jealous girlfriend over Lisa?

I balled my fist.

A car pulled over. The windows rolled down.

"Bro! Nice act hahahahaha Halloween is over but your look was lit! Here's some candy" Felix made fun of me.

I kick his car that flattened the side.

"Yah! What's your problem?" he step out of his car to check it "Aish! Fuck! I just got this from the car shop"

"Well you want check in the hospital?"

"You really don't have any chill. What happened to your face? Hahahaha did Jennie wrestle you in bed?"

"That ugly monkey did it. If Jennie isn't there, I swear she'll end up in the hospital. I'll make sure she'll pay big time to me"

Felix tap my shoulder "Sure looks like she'll pay, look at that face! I nearly don't recognize you hahahahaha"

"Do you want me to punch your face 'til you die?"

He didn't replied. Instead he chuckled.

"What's funny?"

"You look like an old wary man dude, no offense hahahahaha"

"Tsk, let's get out of here. I have plans tomorrow, might need some rest"

"Okay boss, no worries"

I went inside his car and slam the door harshly, I don't care if its not my car. I can buy tons of it.

"Straight to your house or..??"

"Your place for now"

"Okay"

The car start and Felix drive right away, the highway isn't busy.

After a few minutes we arrived at his house, a black mansion.

We are welcomed by his maids and armored men.

"Welcome back to my home! It's been ages since you last visit. Feel comfortable, don't be shy" he shouted while his arms are wide open.

"Call Jackson, I need him"

"How about me? I'm already here yet you like another person to help you? Tsk"

"As I told you before I don't trust you. You're troublesome"

"And Jackson isn't? Come on man, don't be hard to yourself hahahahaha"

"Whatever"

His maid serve us some whiskey along with the icepack and a medicine kit.

"I think you're already old to treat that wounds"

"Only weak men treat their wounds, this is nothing compare to what I'll do with that monkey face"

"So you're strong? Then how come you got those bruises? Hahahahaha come on man, you don't need to filter your words. It's only me here, no need to get shy"