Chapter 39

Lisa's POV

Until now my brain is still processing on what happened this month. I'm still shook. Like what the fuck! I just got married to my super duper ultimate love of ma life, my universe, the only pretty lady I've ever seen-one and only Jennie Kim. Now I can really tell she's my WIFE!.

I don't know how I survived the butterflies in my stomach because when Jennie confess to me they'd become dragons spitting fire.

The beat of my heart was louder than the speakers on a concert, it's like it wanted to come out of my chest and jump in glee.

I love how the world revolve around us, just me and Jennie with smile on our faces.

It's been a month since the zombie outbreak and I'm so worried my wife might get killed by those monsters. I don't want that to happen. I pray to God to keep my friends safe, I don't have any connection to them since my wife didn't let me use a phone unless she order it to her butler, that's the only time I could touch a phone. The other privilege is when Irene call, they'll answer and give it to me. It was Jennie's order.

Her private island is so cool, I enjoy watching the sun set and sun rise. The cool breeze would touch my face when I try to run on the top of the hill, everything is so pretty just like my wife. I feel so special and secured since the whole island is full of security. They'd remind me not to escape or else they'll be dead before the morning could come, I laugh it out because why would I try to escape if the one who kept me here is the one I like to keep forever.

I remember the time I talk to Irene on the phone about the proposal a week before their arrival.

Flashback

"Lisa!!! I'll tell you something my chopstick"

Unnie looks serious and excited.

"Hmmm what is it?"

"Ask Jennie to marry you"

My eyes went wide "Unnie! She might kick me out of here if I do that. Jennie don't like surprises"

"Okay. Then tell her you'll marry her"

"Then that's not exciting"

"Exactly. You're one dumbass. So you must surprise her, do something!"

I lick my lower lip "What if she said no? I can't take another heartbreak"

"Aish! What if she said yes?"

"You're a dumbass unnie, you're contradicting my question. Just answer it, what if she said no?"

"What if it's a yes Lisa. Don't be negative all the time, she even kept you in New Zealand. It means she likes you.....a lot"

She have a point though.

"How about the ring? There's no shops here, I'm stuck in the middle of an island!"

"Jennie love anything you'll give to her, trust me Lisa"

"Uhm unnie....what will I say?"

Now that's the major problem, I know I'm overconfident but talking to Jennie would be an exception. I might say the inappropriate words, I'm so dumb at this.

"Don't worry I'll help you, I'll send a speech and just memorize it"

Unnie is so brilliant.

"Ah thanks unnie! I hope this works! I can do this, fighting!"

"We will be there next week, I'll tell the butler to inform you and we will keep it as a secret. Be careful there"

"I will unnie. I love you"