Chapter 15

Lisa's POV

"Are you Jennie's mother?"

She look at me with a light smile "Yes darling, I'm her mom"

I gasped "Shit Jennie's mom, my mother-in-law....my soon to be mom" I mumbled.

"You're saying something sweetie?" she got near me.

"Uhhh..y-yeah..m-mrs....m-mrs. K-Kim" my knees are getting jello.

"Honey!" A familiar voice called out.

We both look at where it came from, Jennie was looking on our way with a mad expression.

I gulp, I glance at Mrs. Kim who is looking at her daughter approaching us.

Jennie stop for a split second "Hi mom"

"Hello sweetie, whom did you call honey?"

Oh shit please God spare us God, Jennie's mom looks nice but I swear her attitude is maybe 100 times meaner than her.

"You misheard it mom, I said homie"

I breath in relief but my anxiety went back quickly.

"Are you referring to this young lady?" Mrs. Kim face me.

"Yeah, we're friends" Jennie looks calm.

Friends💔😿

I only notice what she's wearing now, since I'm distracted a while ago.

She was wearing a very sexy red dress match with some expensive high heels.

Her hair was tied that made her shoulder and collar bones shows up, that if ever I could kiss them I'll surely leave a mark.

The dress was perfectly made for her body showing her curves, her big butt and coco melons. I would love to hold those if ever we sleep together.

Her ears are so cute, her lips are...

I was interrupted when my foot was suddenly kick.

"We are friends. Right HOMIE?" Jennie have this awkward smile.

I nod "Ahhh y-yeah...w-we're f-friends..hehehehe"

Jennie nudge my side "Can we excuse ourselves mom? I need to talk to her......alone"

My heart is racing like a horse in my chest, we left Mrs. Kim behind who is looking at us with a slight smile or it's just my imagination.

"Where did you fucking go? And why are you fucking wearing that thing???" she started the interrogation while we are still walking.

"I...y-you...y-your g-guy w-went on m-y a-apartment. H-He g-gave..."

"Lisa!"

I shut my mouth.

"My butler went on your apartment. He said you're not there anymore" her eyes sent daggers at me "Some people saw you went out with a random guy, get inside his car and drove away. And there's more"

I gulp knowing this would be a long session.

"You let that guy enter your apartment. What if that person did something bad? What if he hurt you? What if he plans on killing you huh? Don't you think of those possibilities?" she was furious because her face is turning red.

Instead of feeling scared, I feel so happy.

I know it was crazy to say but it's true, I'm happy. Jennie is concerned to me.

"Why are you fucking smiling?!?"

I suddenly hug her "I'm fine wife, look I'm here with you"

"What the fuck are you doing???"