Chapter 14

Lisa's POV

I woke up late since I need to get enough rest, my wife is so thoughtful about giving me a clothes to wear and I said to myself that I'll be the happiest idiot if she let me marry her in the future.

The most awaited day had come. I gotta prepare.

The clock strikes 12, our humble office let us take a break today in order for us to prepare for the party.

I'm terrible at choosing what to wear thanks god my wife save my ass for that.

"I'll behave today, don't make trouble" I'm talking to myself as I look at the mirror "You'll be meeting your in laws, we need to impress them"

I went on the bathroom to brush my teeth, I hummed a song I've heard last night.

Baby, don't call me your friend
If I hear that word again
You might never get a chance to see me naked in your bed
And I know girls ain't hard to find
But if you think you wanna try
Then consider this an invitation to kiss my ass goodbye

I started singing as I remember the song that hype me, I don't look excited. I'm super duper excited.

I'm busy dancing when a knock on the door made me stop.

"Who's that!!!???" I shouted as I stick out my head on the bathroom door.

"Delivery!" it's a guy's voice.

"Okay wait a minute, I'm coming!" I rush to gargle and spit out the toothpaste.

I hurriedly wipe my face with the towel hang behind the bathroom door and ran immediately for the front door.

I opened it revealing a man on his 20's who is wearing a mask "Hi there" I happily greeted.

Why does he look younger?

My eyes landed on the huge 2 paper bags he is holding "What's that?"

"Uhm it's...f-for the p-party" he hand it to me.

My lips curve into a smile, I grab it from him and offer him to go inside.

"Sorry but I decline, I'll wait for you outside"

"Ahh okay. Wait, why is it too big??? And heavy?"

"I don't know miss, I didn't look what's inside"

I nod.

"I'll get going"

But before he could turn his back.

"Wait"

"Yes miss"

"Why does she want me to go there early when the party will start at 7" I was so curious since last night but I don't want to annoy my wife in the middle of the night.

"I d-don't know miss, a-all she said w-was to deliver those for you" he smiled.

I nod "Hmmm anyway thank you for bringing this"

"Pleasure to serve you" he bow.

"No need to be so formal dude" I tap his shoulder.

"But miss.."

"No buts, call me Lisa"

He chuckled "I'm..."

I waited.

"I'm Felix"

We shook hands.

"I'll be waiting downstairs miss...err I mean Lisa. Don't rush, take your time"