Chapter 11

Irene's POV

We've been searching for Lisa, we didn't yet contacted her phone. It was always out of coverage.

So we decided to check her on her apartment, we didn't expect to see she has company.

"Is this real? I'm not dreaming isn't it?" Seulgi blurted out.

I slap her.

"Awwww!!! What was that for????"

"You're not dreaming bear"

She made a face.

"Wait I'll call her Li@$%#%^#" I covered her mouth immediately.

"Can you shut up? You're ruining the moment"

"Moment?"

I smack her head "Can't you see they're busy talking to each other"

"Who's the other one???" she squint her eyes.

"Jennie"

She gasp "Jennie?!???"

I covered her mouth and drag her "If you don't shut that fucking mouth, I'll sew it" I whisper yelled.

I look up to see if we got their attention but luckily we didn't. I sigh in relief

"What now?"

"Let's watch them first. What do you think they're talking about?"

"Do I look like I know???" I raise my brows at her.

We both gasped when Jennie kiss her not on the cheeks but on her motherfucking lips.

"Did we just saw something illegal????" Seulgi's soul left her body.

"We didn't, it's unintentional"

"Let's leave them for the meantime"

"Do you think it's a good idea?" Seulgi ask "I think we should stay, maybe there's more pornography will happen other than a kiss"

I smack her head "You're always talking about porn. Should I really sew your mouth along with those eyes???" I threat.

"If you did that how can I say I love you and how could I see that beautiful face everyday???"

"Stop with those sweet talks, let's go"

She look at me unbelievably "I don't think so"

We heard footsteps going down, we hid on a vacant hall.

Jennie walk pass us. Why is she leaving?

"Let's go to Lisa" Seulgi left me behind as she go upstairs.

I immediately followed her, we were infront of her door ready to knock but we heard an unfamiliar voice inside. A girl's voice in particular.

Oh shit did Jennie left because Lisa brought a girl home??? but why did Jennie kiss her if she knew about the girl? Is Lisa having relationships at the same time???

"I think Lisa is getting on her teens now, she's graduating from being a gradeschooler" Seulgi fake cried "but it's okay, now letting her watch coco melon paid off"

I crease my eyebrows "coco melon???"

"You won't get it" she was still fake crying.

"Gosh, why do I have a crazy girlfriend"

"That you love the most" she giggled.

I shrugged what she said "Let's leave her alone of whoever she's with right now"

Seulgi attempt to knock but I step on her feet "awwwww"

"Let's go or I'll throw you off this apartment?" I threat.