Chapter 26

Lisa's POV

I secretly steal glances at Jennie, my blood boils seeing her happy with Taehyung. I can sense he's a bad guy, I don't like him at all. Not even if the sun turns gray or the moon turns indigo.

"Are you okay?" Yeji softly whispered.

"Yeah, ofcourse I'm fine. How about you pretty?"

She hit my arm as she hide her smile "I'm also fine Lili"

"Good to know"

We already started a while ago, and I've been taking shots since I always dodge the questions. I think I'm a little tipsy.

Jichu clears her throat "Shall we get back on the game?"

We all comfortably sitted infront of a round table. Our arrangement is Kai, Krystal, Jisoo, Rosé, Seulgi, Irene, Yeji, me, Jennie and Taehyung.

Jisoo get the empty bottle of Henny on the table and start spinning it. Everyone is so focus on the bottle as the pace become slower.

I know this game isn't that fair because sometimes the bottle points the same person over and over again. So some of us are already getting a high amount of alcohol while the others aren't.

The bottle stops. It points Taehyung again. I think it's his fifth time.

"Truth or dare"

"Truth"

He put on the polygraph.

Jisoo look at Jennie or so I thought "Do you love Jennie?"

He chuckled "Is that even necessary to ask? Ofcourse I love Jennie so much"

We waited if he's telling a lie but he's not.

"Now prove it"

Taehyung kiss Jennie on the lips, the latter didn't even flinch or stop him. Instead she reciprocate it.

I'm instantly hurt knowing Jennie would let another person kiss her. I thought she's more reserve of herself, do I even know the person I'm loving? Or it's only an infatuation as Seulgi told me long time ago.

"See?" he smirk.

I wanna erase his face or even erase him totally in this world. Out of all rival I have, Taehyung is the most intimidating. He got the looks....charm.....power...money...everything, he almost got everything. And maybe he also got Jennie. My heart aches of that idea.

I didn't dare to look at their direction, I focus more on the bottle. I didn't know if I'm at the verge of crying. I wanna go home and cry my heart out.

Everyone was silent but then Krystal break the dead atmosphere.

"Spin it now, it's boring"

"Wait a minute" the motherfucker answered.

He spin the bottle, Yeji keep drawing circles on my hand. It helps me calm down for a bit.

"Yeyyy it's my turn!" Kai mimic a girl's voice that made us laugh.

"You're gay as ever" Krystal made a face.

"Do you want me to prove that I'm straight? I can make your stomach full for 9 months, if you know what I mean hahahahahaha"

"Leave her alone Kai, stop scaring her" Jisoo said with a smile.

"Why are you all against me? Hmmmppp"

"Truth or dare? I bet you'll choose dare" the poop said.

"Ofcourse...truth"

"You're such a pussy Kai. So when did you lose your virginity?"