Heat of the Night

*** Mature content. If you are not into sex scenes, you may want to skip this chapter. ***

His one hand eagerly went under the shirt. He missed breasts to squeeze, just slightly, but soon found out that the flatter chest was maybe even more suitable to explore it with a secure and firm grip. He pulled the boy closer and his other hand boldly went between his legs. If anyone had ever asked him, if he would consider it exciting to play with another man's package, he would have denied it. Not even seriously considered the option actually, but this felt remarkably good. When he shifted in his seat his growing erection brushed against Variel's body. It was rather an accident, but it felt so good that he repeated it, now with the full intention to stimulate his semi erect member to full hardness.

As angry as Variel had been the night his father had informed him that he was being handed off as a prize to the king, that he would be nothing but a concubine, actually being held in the man's arms and having those hands on him was quickening his pulse and his breath. This was the king, the ruler of the realm, who wanted him, who was getting hard just touching him. It was a thrill, and the groping hand between his legs would be able to feel that he himself was getting hard.

As he wasn't sure how bold he was expected to be, Variel remained passive and let Tanier touch and explore to his heart's content. Arousal was pushing out apprehension, and now the faint flush on Variel's cheeks had an cause beyond shyness.

Feeling the boy getting hard under his touch gave Tanier a rush of excitement. It was clear he wasn't the only one enjoying this, the boy was all flushed, breathing hard, almost as hard as his nipples and his manhood. Tanier gripped it harder and started to move faster. Soon his erection was painfully straining against his trousers. He pulled Variel tight and pressed a kiss onto his neck. "Undress me!" he whispered in his ear and suddenly released him. Tanier fell back against the armrest. He closed his eyes, waiting for Variel to do as he was told. But while he did, his hand sneeked up to his own crotch, and he groaned as he rubbed his hard on through the fabric. When he was opening his eyes to look at the boy they were filled with intense desire.

Any concern Variel had had about the king's opinion on having a male concubine was long gone as he saw just how excited the older man was getting. Variel swallowed and sat up, his hands going to the fastenings on the king's red uniform. While he was no good with a weapon, Variel's fingers were still dextrous, slender and easily able to work on the garment without damaging it; that was the last thing he wanted to do!

He felt his own cock twitch appreciatively when he exposed the king's muscular chest, and while he wanted to touch, he had a task to complete. He set the garment aside carefully and then turned to the trousers to release the likely uncomfortable pressure on Tanier's manhood, which Variel was eager to see now that he was actually getting into this. The young man's supple lips were parted ever so slightly to let out his quick breaths and conveying his concentration as he worked to relieve the king of his burden.

Tanier's hairy chest rose and fell quicker, as Variel's hands went to his trousers. He admired how the boy still had nerves to work on all the fastenings with so much diligence. He had no longer trusted himself to not simply rip open everything that resisted his touch. His eyes were glued to the younger man's face while he just as diligently opened his waistband. As soon as the fabric gave way, he groaned and helped to fully free his throbbing erection. Technically, it wasn't remarkable. His cock was uncut, maybe slightly bigger than average and maybe slightly darker, but that was it. But right now it was twitching as if it had a life of its own and Tanier squeezed it a little, rubbing the skin to adjust. But his eyes never left Variel.

"Now you strip," he ordered.

Variel took a moment to look at Tanier's cock, feeling his mouth go dry at actually being faced with the object of his fancy. He wanted to touch, to taste, but he restrained himself and instead stood up to begin removing his own clothing. His doublet was already undone and he merely slid it off his shoulders, followed by his shirt. Next came his belt and then he unfastened his trousers with shaking hands. He had never been exposed before anyone before, so this first time was both exciting and a little scary.