Punishment

*** Mature content. If you are not into sex scenes, you may want to skip this chapter. ***

As soon as Variel offered the object to him, he took it and used it to tie the offered hands together. He was surprisingly good at it. He took a firm grip of the improvised binding and yanked Variel foreward so that he lost balance and depended on Tanier for support. The king bowed down, bringing his mouth close to Variel's face, so that his whispered threats became the more intimidating. "I will teach you a lesson that you will not forget any time soon. You will be surprised, what I will force up your ass tonight. Or maybe down your throat?" His free hand brushed the delicate skin on Variel's throat. He could feel, how the young man's Adam's apple jumped, probably from excitement - and possibly fear. He pulled him even a little closer, kissing him again, this time not languidly and gentle, but demanding, giving him a little taste of what may be to come by forcing his tongue deep into his mouth.

Variel's breath was coming quick as the king's words reached him in such a sinister tone. Yes, there was fear, but his body reacted so eagerly to it. It was a discord he had never before experienced. Fear and pain had always been bad things, but in the hands of this man and in this context, he found himself looking forward to the carrying out of these threats. He put up no resistance to the rough kiss, opening his mouth to allow the aggressive tongue in as deep as it wished to go. Any reservations he might have had about making a game out of such a serious accusation were bannished before they had a chance to take root.

When Tanier pulled back, he pulled Variel with him, making him kneel in front of one of the chairs, his tied hands resting on the seet. He slapped his ass and commanded: "Up!" Probably more as a response to the slap than the command the young men rose his ass and the older man reached around his rump, opened his pants and pulled them down, exposing his pale ass. After a bit of groping - just for good measures - he abandoned the kneeling figure. "Don't look!" he told him. "And you will keep your ass in the air like that. Yes, exactly like this. Nice!" He started to search the room. Variel's ears told him so, but he had no idea, what the older man was looking for. Tanier took his time. The main purpose of the whole search was to make Variel wait.

Variel leaned over the seat of the chair, supported on his forearms and hovering in anxious anticipation. The temptation to glance back over his shoulder was strong, but Variel had never been rebellious, only different. He stayed still save for his rapid breathing. At some point, he shut his eyes to try and make it a little easier to keep himself from looking around. He strained his ears, trying to detect where the king was and when he came closer, trying to give himself some warning before something happened, not that he could fully anticipate what it might be. he had two educated guesses, though.

Finally Variel could hear steps approach from behind. As they stopped, something touched his lips. This something was round and hard and neither cold nor warm and too close to his face to be clearly seen. But as he inhaled he easily identified the object by its smell: a candle. And not exactly a thin one. "Lick it!" the king's voice demanded. When Variel tentatively tried to do so, he adjusted the object to give better access. "Lick it well," he suggested. "I assure you, you will want it to drip from your saliva." It was pretty obvious what Tanier intended to do with the candle next, but for now he concentrated on the young man's mouth, not stopping until Variel was sucking the phallic object deep in his mouth, offering just a little help to make it move in and out smoothly. Tanier now knelt at Variel's side and clearly enjoyed to watch, how the boy eagerly sucked.

The taste of the wax on his tongue wasn't that great, but it wasn't horrible either. He began trailing his tongue around it, and then took the object in between his lips to slosh saliva around it. He kept his eyes closed and decided to pretend it was something else entirely. He began sucking on it as such, tilting his head to the side and putting on a little show for the man beside him. He even let slip a couple of tiny moans. he had no idea what this was going to feel like when it reached its true destination, but he was finding that just being so thoroughly dominated by his king was more than enough to arouse him.