A different kind of knowledge

*** Mature content. If you are not into sex scenes, you may want to skip this chapter. ***

The king led the young men to the bedroom and there started to undress him. He did not rush it, taking his time to explore, to brush his hair from his neck, run a finger over sensitive skin, and leave a strategically placed kiss, but mostly he simply proceeded systematically, until the young man was standing before him in the nude. "Slip under the covers!" he suggested, then started to undress himself with the same methodical approach and the same lack of haste. But while he did, he had his eyes on Variel every single second, his eyes supplying ideas to his mind what he would most like to do to him tonight. Watching the object of his desire so intently had its effect and as he was naked he was already half hard when he slipped under the cover next to Variel.

As excited as he'd become about actually getting to do something to exercise his mind while he was staying here, he knew he had to put all that aside when they began the journey into the bedroom. He did his best to be compliant as Tanier undressed him, shivering slightly at the more tactical touches and kisses. Variel's inexperience made him very easy to rile up and please; everything was all so new and it all felt so good!

He slid under the covers and waited patiently, watching the king undress himself. He looked on in admiration, but then blushed a little when the king started staring back. He managed to avoid looking away, afraid that his shyness would wear out its welcome very quickly if he didn't get over it.

When the king lay down beside him, he decided to try and interact a little, though he still showed his subservience. "How may I please you tonight, Your Majesty?" he inquired while turning onto his side to face the older man.

For the fraction of a second there was a light in the king's eyes when Variel addressed him. Indeed he was pleased already. It was cute and encouraging to see the boy fight with his shyness. It was cute that he was shy. And encouraging that he was trying to fight it. "You already pleased me," he replied. Actually he had, in more ways than giving a good blowjob. He ran his fingers over Variel's chest and further down over his belly, contemplating the matter. He started teasing Variel's penis with his hand when he replied: "Enjoy yourself. You can please me a lot by it."

Variel's breath hitched in a bit of surprise when he felt the sensation of another's hand on him, something he had only experienced once before. He let that breath out slowly to relax himself, and his long lashes fluttered. "You are... very kind, Sire..." he murmured as the pleasure began rippling through his body. He was brought quickly to hardness in Tanier's grasp, and there was now a flush on his cheeks for a different reason.

As the boy was getting hard, Tanier was getting more excited. He pressed his body - and his erection - against the other body and slowly moved his hips, creating delightful friction. He carefully spread the precum that started to appear all over the small hole, the glans and finally over the shaft, making his hand glide over it without effort. He watched the boy and realized he could make him come in a heartbeat without effort. So he tried to be carefull to not press down too hard, not to move too quick. Instead of making Variel shoot his load all over his hand, he liberally coated his other hand with saliva and pushed his fingers between the cheeks and into Variel's anus, going quicker and more forceful than last time.

Variel had become quite engrossed in the king's ministration, so he was taken by surprised when those fingers pushed their way into him. He gasped and briefly tensed up, but with a few quick, controlled breaths he managed to relax once again. He leaned in to rest his forehead on Tanier's shoulder, his light panting and frequent moans telling of how close he was getting.