Developing a taste

*** Mature content. If you are not into sex scenes, you may want to skip this chapter. ***

Tanier had to get some of this out of his system. He opened his pants and took out his cock. Not surprisingly, it was hard. Very hard. "Get on your knees!" he ordered. "I hope you know what I want you to do with this?", he asked, playing suggestively with his cock.

Variel looked down at the erect cock and nodded when he heard the order. "Of course, sire," he replied in a quiet yet breathy voice. He dropped quickly to his knees, and while he was entirely unpracticed at doing this, he would give it his best shot.

He started with his hands, one wrapping around the base while the other gave the shaft a few strokes. Then, a little nervous, he leaned in to place a testing kiss against the tip. The response was positive and his next kiss was a little firmer, a little less cautious. His lips began trailing along Tanier's length, his tongue soon joining in. He hesitated again before taking the next step, but he own body urged him onward. At last, he parted his lips and took the head between them.

Tanier found it hard to hold back, when Variel carefully explored his member. But scaring the boy wouldn't do. When finally those soft lips closed around the shaft, a deep sigh of relief rose from his chest. It felt wonderful. Warm and wet and wonderful. He pushed forward, penetrating this wonderful mouth. He still held back, pulling out again before he was fully in. For now it felt good to feel those lips pressing down, to be coated with moisture. Yet he was already fantasizing about going in all the way and bury his hardness in the young men's throat. Probably Variel would not be able to handle this right away. It registered with Tenier that he would most likely have to see him again, and if only to train him how to give head like a pro. The thought made him groan in pleasure and push just a little deeper than he intended. Just a little that felt extremely good and made him want to do it again. There was only one reasonable solution. His hand caressed Variels hair, conveying the king's affection. "Variel, I don't want to make you gag. You are in control now. Make me come!" His hips stilled, leaving it up to the boy to find the right depth and pace to pleasure him. He even pulled back his hands and clasped them behind his head, preventing himself from grabbing the head with this delightful mouth and force the cock down his throat that way.

Handling all this was difficult for Variel, even while , as Variel learned quickly. He knew better than to let his teeth scrape the skin, and when the king's hips started moving, he became anxious about choking. Still, he made no attempt to pull away and kept working on the best way to handle this situation.

He felt relieved when the older man decided to let him go at his own pace and figure everything out on his own. He kept one hand around the base, though his hold was light and only meant to help guide him. He slid his lips along the shaft until he felt he could go no deeper, then hollowed his cheeks and began to suck on the phallus, letting his eyes fall shut as he did so. Desire soon brought him courage and he began bobbing his head, and a few low moans added a pleasant vibration for the king's enjoyment. His sucking got a bit harder, a little more eager as he found himself thoroughly enjoying this.

Variel was slowly realizing that he loved having this man's cock in him more than he liked many things, and it didn't matter which hole he took it in either.

Tanier had closed his eyes. He wanted to fully concentrate on the nice feeling of being licked, nibbled and sucked. And he wanted to enjoy the way Variel explored this. Pretty soon he was convinced that the boy could handle this. His eagerness was clear and so far he had not done anything that warned the king not to trust him with his crown jewels. He rewarded him with voicing his pleasure, if he did something good, hit just the right spot in exactly the right way. Most of the time this was when Variel got a little more bold, took it in deeper, pressed down harder or let the king know - vocally or otherwise - how much he liked doing this.

The young man was not experienced enough to really know for sure when the king was getting close, but he could feel the cock throbbing in his mouth. He had never considered himself bold or courageous, but in this regard, he started to feel a bit daring and - after taking in a deep breath through his nose - took him even deeper, feeling the head enter his throat. He choked and pulled back, then tried again, this time breathing in and out rapidly to control his gag reflex. It worked a little better and he kept trying. He didn't last long each time, but he was determined to learn, even if it took more meetings.

When Tanier felt the head of his cock touching the back of Variel's mouth, he groaned. But when it was gliding even deeper into the closeness of the throat, he was about to loose it. He held back as long as he could, as the young man was clearly working on this and able to take it in just a little deeper each time, but very soon he exploded in the back of Variel's throat, crying out his orgasm.

This took Variel by surprise - even though he'd been trying to anticipate it - and he didn't quite manage to handle it. He choked on the hot cum, swallowing some of it but coughing up the rest. He had to pull off in order to catch his breath and cough out what had gone down poorly. "I-I'm... s-sorry, sire..." he stammered his apology for making a bit of a mess. The older man was still dressed, after all. he desperately hoped Tanier wouldn't be upset with him.

It was a bit anticlimatic to feel his member yanked from the young man's mouth and to feel cold air instead of a tight, hot mouth, but as soon as Tanier came to his senses and realized that the young man was kneeling in front of him, coughing and choking, he felt sorry for him. Not that he regretted what he had done. Just that he could see that this was uncomfortable and probably as much a turn off for the boy as it had been for him. Probably it was actually worse. There was really no need to apologize. "You did well," he assured him. "You need a little practice, that's all." He reached for a napkin and started to clean himself, then handed another one to Variel. Next he walked over to the bar and filled a glass with some liquor and handed it to Variel, who probably wanted to get his throat functioning and get the taste out of his mouth as soon as possible.

To Variel, the taste was not as bad as he had thought it would be, but he gratefully accepted the alcohol to try and sooth his throat. He took a few swallows, a few breaths, and then sat back on his heels, still kneeling. "Thank you, Your Majesty. I will do better next time." He supposed the king was probably accustomed to dealing with uncertain virgins after all these years and so many girls. That in itself made him feel a little less self-conscious, but he was inwardly worried that the king wouldn't find him as appealing or entertaining, as he did have so many others to choose from.

Next Taenier poured two glasses of wine and took them to the small table. "I am sure you will," he said as he set down.