Am I Not Good Enough?[Cheater Levi X Reader]

Requested by levi4life_123

"So you spend your precious downtime fucking her?! Of all people on the entire squad, you shag Petra?! What the fuck happened to us, Levi?" You shouted at your boyfriend as he ran his hands though his hair in obvious frustration. He retorted,"It was one fucking time, (F/N)! I was drunk and you were home sick the day you insisted that I go to the party! She advanced on me and it happened!!"

"Yeah?! It just 'happened?' What if she's fucking pregnant, Levi?! What the hell are you going to do then? You knew I was sick and you were fully aware of the situation. I know how you are when you're drunk. Don't tell me that cheating was a fucking accident because you were drunk!!" You yelled across the bedroom at Levi. He groaned in frustration as you paced angrily. You glanced around and spotted a bottle on the desk. Without thinking, you picked it up an threw it as hard as possible at Levi. He ducked and the glass shattered against the bedroom wall. Levi exclaimed,"I said I was fucking sorry, (f/n)! What more do you want?!"

"I want to know why!! Why, Rivalle....why the hell would you do this? A four year commitment and you fuck Petra. Am I not good enough? I can't satisfy your desires, so you fuck her? What's changed, Levi?" You said, trailing off as you slid your back down the wall. Levi glanced across the room at you and he gazed shifted between you and the broken glass. He took a seat on the edge of the bed as an eerie silence fell over you. No one spoke, and the only audible noises were the both of you breathing. Levi sighed before he spoke,"Listen, (f/n), I am so sorry for what I did. I know I shouldn't have, and I was stupid to go through with it. I don't know why I did it. (F/n), you are literally the only person I will ever love. The only person I will ever love more than you, is our future child. I really do want to spend my life with you..."

He paused for a moment and the shifting of the bed was heard throughout the room. Levi walked over to you and he helped you off the floor. He knelt down on his knee and he said,"I love you with all my heart, (f/n). I want to spend my life with you. I want us to have a future together. You are better than good enough. You are my world. That's exactly why I was wondering...would you care to marry me?"

"Levi...I-"

"I know that I cheated. I know that I shouldn't have done it. Nevertheless, I discovered more about my intentions through it. I knew who I wanted to spend the rest of my living and breathing days with. I love you and I now want to know if you would want to start a new beginning with me. It's only the beginning to the middle of our story, (f/n)." Levi said. His words were sincere and you knew that. Which is why you burst into tears and simply nodded, falling into Levi's arms. He stood with you in his embrace and his whispered,"I want you to know that I knew what was going on. Even more so, I can't wait until we find out if it'll be a boy or a girl."

________

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT.

This is probably terrible and short. I know I needed to update and I guess I was shocked that I got a request. It also amazes me how this has about 2k reads already. Wow.

ANYWAYS. This was the first request ever. Feel free to request some more and I'll jump right on 'em as soon as possible. Now I'm gonna go because I'm tired as fuck. Bye now!!

~Author-chan