Tutor Me Nerd [Popular!Levi x Nerd!Reader]

requested by Death_the_kid_luv

You adjusted your glasses as you closed your locker after you grabbed your history books. When you turned around to head to your history class, someone snatched your books from you. Startled, you stumbled back into the wall of lockers. Just eye level with you was probably the most popular guy in the entire school; Levi Ackerman. Your glasses slid down the bridge of your nose, so you scrambled to push them up. Levi smirked and he teased,"How's it going, nerd?"

"Actually-" You started. Levi had his eyebrows raised and you immediately snapped your mouth shut. Levi let the smirk drop and he dropped your books onto the floor. You bent down to pick them up as he put his hands behind his head. He said,"The stupid principal said to find you if I wanted to graduate. I need to graduate, so I have one single demand."

You stiffened and you glanced up at Levi. He took a step closer and you fell backward and landed on your butt. Levi leaned down a bit and he said,"Tutor me, nerd." You stared up at the raven-haired boy above you in shock. His grey eyes practically pierced into your soul as he waited for a response. You took a deep breath and you nodded firmly. You spoke,"Alright."

Levi gave you a satisfied look and he shoved his hands into his pockets. You hugged your books to your chest as you stood up, not breaking eye contact with Levi. He told you,"We'll meet up this weekend." You simply nodded and he walked away, but not before he decided to flick your ear. You gasped, bringing a hand up to your ear. It almost burned. You watched intently as Levi turned a corner, disappearing from sight. With a sigh, you proceeded to your history class with your head down.

-

It was a breezy Saturday afternoon as you skimmed through your binder on a park bench. Levi had told you to meet him there, so you did. Pushing your glasses up onto the bridge of your nose, you held down pages of notes that attempted to fly away with the wind. Unfortunately, a few papers got loose and you shot up to chase after them. Before you could start the chase, someone snatched up the runaway notes and you glanced up, meeting Levi's grey, piercing eyes. He held up the notes and he said,"I believe these belong to you."

"Um...yeah. Thanks." You said quietly, taking the notes from him. You and him walked back to your binder and you replaced the papers. You quickly wiped your hands off on your jeans and you asked,"So uh, what do you need help with?" Levi didn't respond immediately as he just furrowed his eyebrows. You raised an eyebrow and he suddenly asked,"How bad is your eyesight without glasses?"

"Really bad, actually." You replied, adjusting your glasses once again. Levi nodded slowly before he quickly reached forward and slid your glasses away from you. You blinked quickly as your vision blurred. You refrained from rubbing your eyes as Levi breathed,"Wow..."

"Levi, can I have my glasses back please?" You asked him, rubbing your eyes. Levi slid your glasses back in place and your vision returned to it's clear, edited state. You sighed in content and you asked,"Why did you want to-"

Before finishing your sentence, Levi leaned forward and kissed you. Your eyes widened and you pulled back. Levi sighed and said,"Sorry, I had to." You were still in shock as you fixed your glasses. You asked,"What....what was that?"

"Listen, (f/n), I'm sorry I did that out of nowhere. I just couldn't-" Levi started explaining himself and you simply cut him off by saying,"I don't care about that....holy fuck...do it again." Levi glanced at you out of the corner of his eye and he smirked. He leaned forward again and you leaned in as well, closing the gap between the two of you. As you kissed, Levi pulled you closer to him and you straddled his lap. You broke the kiss to breathe and you mumbled,"This is crazy. Holy...this is insane."

Levi chuckled a bit before he pulled you into another kiss. You melted into him as he slipped his hands around your waist. You slipped your arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. The feeling of his skin touching yours made you gasp and pull back. You breathed,"Levi, we're in public."

"Right. I suppose we'll have to continue this in private sometime." Levi agreed, his hands still on your waist. You sighed and nodded. Levi smirked at you and he said,"I have a feeling this is going somewhere."

"Maybe...but what about school? What's it gonna be like for your reputation?" You asked, still on his lap. Levi shrugged and he reached up to kiss you. When he pulled back he said,"Who cares? I have you and that's what matters." You blushed a bright red and Levi smiled, bringing his hand up to your cheek. You felt your glasses sliding off and when you went to fix them, Levi just stopped your hand, lacing your fingers with his. He said,"Try to do it without your hands."

"Is that a challenge?" You inquired, raising an eyebrow at him. He nodded and you bit your lip, thinking of a strategy. You then tilted your head back and shook your head, allowing your glasses to fall back into place. You looked back at Levi and he looked at you with wide eyes. He asked,"How did you do that? I want to know how to do that." You laughed and pecked his lips as you said,"I did it with skill. I'm smart like that."

"In that case," Levi started, pausing to give you yet another kiss,"Tutor me, nerd."

••••••

FINALLY.

FOR THE LOVE OF HOLYNESS.

I FINISHED IT.

Alright. Well, that was the newest one-shot. I hope you guys liked it because it took ages to complete. It's like 980 something words and I hope you enjoyed.

The next part to the Royal!Levi one-shot series will most likely be up soon after this because I'd hate to keep you waiting on that.

Alright, until next time dorks! Ciao!

•onlyanotherintrovert•