His Highness, Ironically *PART 1* [Royal!Levi X Peasant!Reader]

requested by princepompous1

The little flower shop you worked at was as silent as a ghost town. Other village people walked by, disregarding the little building in the town. You leaned on the wooden work table and you sighed. No one ever visited the shop. You were pulled out of your thoughts by the bustling of townspeople outside. It seemed like utter chaos. You jumped up and ran outside, discovering the cause of their unrest.

Prince Levi.

The royal heir to the kingdom's throne. Soon-to-be king of the kingdom. No wonder it was chaotic. The mere idea of the prince coming to your little village was insane enough. A couple of Knights walked with the prince as he made his way through the village. You took a deep breath before you returned to the shop. You doodled in the small notebook that was usually used for bouquet orders. The creak of the door caused you to snap your attention to the prince who had just walked in. You hastily stood up and you almost stammered,"Hello, Your Majesty."

"Hello...this little shop seems to be lacking business." The prince noted, glancing around at the bright bouquets on display. You nodded and spoke softly,"Yes...we don't often get customers due to the market just across the street, but we manage."

"How hard is it for you to make a living, ma'am?" The prince questioned, admiring a specific bouquet of gentle white flowers. You answered,"It's difficult. I don't make much working here and with my studies and all, I rarely have the time to find a better paying job."

"I see," he said, walking over to the work table,"I will pay you a great deal of money if you could personally arrange and deliver a dozen bouquets by the end of the week. Do we have a deal?"

You were shocked. Prince Levi was asking you to personally arrange and deliver bouquets to his castle. You nodded and said,"We do. I will have them arranged and delivered personally."

The prince gave a curt nod and he started towards the door. He said,"I hope to see you soon, madam." With that, he exited the shop.

-

Your entire week was full of carefully selecting and arranging flowers for the prince's bouquets. You even took time out of your personal time in order to make them perfect. Then finally, they were finished. Your deadline had come and the bouquets were ready. You sighed and you called into the back,"Krista! I'm heading out to deliver an order! I'll be back soon!"

"Alright! I'll have Ymir cover for you, (f/n)!" She replied. You laughed a bit before you took the bouquets and left the shop. You hailed a cab and when you got in, you said,"I need to get to the castle."

"Ah. Are you sure, mademoiselle? The castle is of high standards." The cab driver pressed, glancing at you. You took a breath and you confirmed,"Yes. The prince and I have a deal, which I plan to fulfill."

The driver nodded and he smiled before he took off. You stared out the window as shops passed and you came closer and closer to the royal castle. When you arrived, you paid the cab driver and you approached the large golden gate. A knight asked you firmly,"What business do you have at the castle this afternoon, commoner?"

"I um...I'm here to personally deliver this order to the prince. He and I made a deal." You nearly stammered. The Knight raised an eyebrow at you before he turned to the Knight on his left. He spoke,"Inform the royals that the Prince has a guest."

"Yes sir. Right away sir." The Knight said, running off. The superior Knight told you to follow him as he led you to the main hall of the castle. The castle staff was bustling around as the Knight guided you along. Suddenly, everything around you froze as the staff all said,"Your Highness."

You almost dropped the bouquets as you scrambled to bow before the Prince. He glanced at you and he said,"I see you have fulfilled your end of the deal, young lady."

"I have, Your Highness. I am a dedicated worker and I especially strive to complete tasks that have been assigned to me by the royal Prince of Sina." You spoke fluently, successfully speaking without stumbling over your words. Prince Levi came down the stairs as he approached you. He was just an inch taller than you, him being 5'3". He examined the bouquets and he snapped his fingers before he said,"Sasha. Take these bouquets to the dining hall and arrange them along the table. Connie, please see to it that our guest gets her fair deal of money for her troubles."

A taller girl and a boy both rushed up and they said,"Yes, your Majesty." The girl took the bouquets and the boy rushed off to do what was assumed to be financial work. The prince held his hand out to you and he said,"Do stay a while. I'd like to get to know you better, if you don't mind."

•••••

OKAY THEN. I have a bunch of requests that I need to hop on. Oh my fudge thanks for the ideas, everyone! Alright alright. So, I decided to split this up into a few parts because I have plans for it. I hope you got your fill of Royal Levi because it'll be a bit before he returns.

If I don't update soon, it is most likely due to the fact that I am currently pursuing my standardized state test in the next two weeks. So I apologize for that.

Anywho, I'm gonna get going now. Bye bye, dorks!

•onlyanotherintrovert

UP NEXT: Levi x Child! Reader- Let's Get Ice Cream!