His Highness, Ironically *Part 2* [Royal! Levi x Peasant! Reader]

requested by all of you dorks ^.^

You were quite shocked that the prince himself requested that you stay at the castle for a while longer. Without hesitation, you gracefully took his hand and he lead you off into the depths of the castle. Down endless corridors and past golden chandeliers, you found you and the prince in a most astonishing garden. You noticed the girl who took the bouquets earlier, Sasha, placing flowers delicately around the garden. Luscious lilies, ravishing roses, beautiful blue bells, and even stunning sunflowers were all over the garden. The prince said,"My mother, the queen, spent a great deal of time on this garden when she was alive. Since her death, I've made it a priority to keep the garden in its best state. That is why I asked you to make the bouquets. I searched many towns and villages, yet none seemed to have florists like you."

"With all due respect, Your Highness, I'm not at all a full time florist. I have a tremendous love for flora and such, yet I never had the time or energy to be a full time florist." You said. Prince Levi glanced back at you and his gaze softened. He sighed and said,"You remind me of my mother. She adored flowers and nature...it was devastating seeing her go."

"Your mother...she sounds to be a very respectable and wonderful being." You spoke softly. The prince nodded and a small smile came to his face. He suddenly stated,"I never caught your name, miss."

"Oh. It's (f/n)." You replied, not needing to ask for his name. Prince Levi nodded and he said,"(F/n). That's a beautiful name." Your face warmed and you found yourself blushing at His Highness' remark. In the distance, you heard the clock tower strike noon. You looked up to the sky and you said,"Your Majesty, if I may, I must go."

"Of course. I will have one of my Knights escort you back to your town. Thank you for the bouquets, (f/n)." Prince Levi said, leading you back to the main hall of the castle. One of the Knights lead you out to an escort vehicle and took you back to your town. Once you returned to the shop, Krista immediately asked you,"That was a large order...who was it for? You didn't write it in the book."

"It was a personal deal. The Prince of Sina requested I made a dozen bouquets and delivered them to the castle personally. I did so and frankly...I'm upset I had to leave so early." You explained, walking back to the wooden work table you always sat at during the work day. Krista looked at you in shock and she questioned,"The Prince?!"

"Yeah. The Prince..." You trailed, thinking about the visit you had. It surprised you that he went into detail about the garden and his mother. You wouldn't have expected him to share that information with a commoner such as yourself. It amazed you how he was dedicated to keep the garden in it's utmost shape. It reminded you of how dedicated you were to your job.

~

"(F/n)! You have a letter from someone in the more wealthy part of Sina." Krista called as she walked into the shop. You shot up from your chair and you walked over to her, taking the envelope. You opened it and unfolded the paper. The letter read,

"(F/n), I am writing to you on behalf of Prince Levi. He has requested that you attend the Sina Golden Ball as his honorary guest. If you accept, he will have it arranged that you are fully supplied with the necessary attire and such for the night. He hopes to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Sasha."

"Oh my...Krista! The Prince wants me to be his honorary guest at the Sina Golden Ball!" You said to the smaller blonde. She gaped at you and she took the letter from you, scanning it quickly. She grinned and she said excitedly,"(F/n)! You have to accept it! There's no telling when you'll get an opportunity like this ever again!"

"You're completely right. I need to write back!" You said, scrambling for a pen and paper. When you found the materials, you began to construct a reply to the invitation.

"I write this letter to respond to your invitation to the Sina Golden Ball. It would be an absolute honor to attend. Therefore, I accept. I will attend the Ball as His Highness' honorary guest and it would be a pleasure to do so. Sincerely, (f/n)."

•••••
I actually finished this faster than I expected. Since most were very eager to find out what happened next, I wrote Part 2 to the Royal Levi one-shot.

I hope you enjoyed and I will be back soon with the next request. Until then, dorks! Ciao!

•onlyanotherintrovert