Tell Me Something I Don't Know [Competitive!Levi x Competitive!Reader]

Tell Me Something I Don't Know (Competitive!Levi x Competitive!Reader)

You glared at your combat partner as you and him got prepared to train. Rivaille finally spoke up,"I don't like this any more than you, Shithead."

"Yeah, sure you don't. Just hurry up and try something Short Ass." You told him with a smirk. Rivaille rolled his eyes and he retorted,"You're shorter than me, you little shit."

You kicked his legs out from under him, but he pulled you down with him. He pinned you to the dirt and he said with a smirk,"Nice try, (L/N)."

"Oh please." You muttered. You elbowed Rivaille in the stomach and you flipped the both of you over, so you were pinning him to the ground. Rivaille kicked your legs and you lost your stability, falling onto him. Your faces were inches apart, but you were luckily saved as your training instructor said,"Fall in cadets!"

You pushed yourself up off the ground and you spun around, blushing like mad. You questioned whether that really happened or not. You thought to yourself,"Did he do that intending something?"

-

"Let's get this straight, he kicked your legs while you were pinning him? (F/N), he must have know you were going to fall on top of him!" Hanji, your best friend, exclaimed. You glanced across the mess hall at Rivaille. You noticed that he was already looking at you, but he quickly turned away. You told Hanji,"He's a little shit that is becoming a royal pain in my ass."

"Maybe he's jealous of how well you're doing in training." Hanji suggested. You let out a quick "ha" and you said,"Come on Hanji. Tell me something I don't know."

Little did you know, Rivaille was talking about you with his acquaintance, Erwin. He muttered,"She's a fucking brat."

"Well, maybe she has a thing for you." Erwin told him. Rivaille smirked and he said,"Tell me something I don't know, Smith."

-

"This drill will require partners. You'll be assigned a partner based off of your skills both academically and physically. For example, Ackerman, you'll be with (L/N)." Your training instructor announced. You groaned in frustration. You didn't want to be around that prick even if it were to save your life. Rivaille walked up to you and he said,"I know you have a thing for me, (L/N). There's no use in denying it."

"What?! Are you fucking insane?! I wouldn't have a thing for you even if you were the last guy on Earth, prick." You snapped, glaring at the smirking cadet. You subconsciously blushed and Rivaille pointed out,"You're red as a cherry, (L/N)."

"Shut up!" You exclaimed, spinning around. Rivaille grabbed your arm and spun you around so you were facing him. Your faces were dangerously close. He muttered,"It's quite attractive when you're frustrated."

"What the hell-"

Rivaille cut you off by pressing his lips to yours. You didn't know what to do. Something in the back of your head was telling you to push him back, but you didn't. Instead, you just kissed him back. The kiss was broken and Rivaille said,"Call me Levi..."

"What'd you do that for?" You breathed, still a bit overwhelmed by what had just happened. Levi said,"Because, I like you and to be honest, I couldn't hold back. Why'd you kiss back?"

"I....I may have done it because I like you too." You replied. Levi smirked and he said,"Well, your kissing skills are just as good as your combat skills."

You laughed a bit and you said,"Tell me something I don't know."

***

This may be shorter than anything I've ever written. Levi is probably taller than this. That's sad.

ANYWAYS! Lemme know what you thought of it, yeah? I take requests so feel free to comment something because I have difficulties coming up with themes for these one-shots.

Alright well I'm gonna go so I shall do that. Baii!!

~Author-chan