You Can't Handle It [Levi x Thug!Reader]

requested by Death_the_Kid_luv

It was a normal day in the underground. Illegally sold drugs, alcoholics, weapon distribution, and most importantly theft. Everyone stole from anyone and it was simply a way of your everyday normal life. You adjusted your knife in its holster and you ducked around a corner into an alley. At the end of the dark alleyway, there was an apartment. A small apartment that belonged to a certain brunette man with anger issues. Eren Jaeger had gotten on your nerves more than enough times, so it was time to get revenge. You crept up to the apartment and you examined the back door.

Unlocked.

You smirked and slipped into the apartment, unnoticed. The lights inside were mostly off, except for the living room. At the mere age of 16, you were quite stealthy, so no one noticed when you approached the lively room. You peeked in and saw Jaeger cornering a smaller male. The smaller ravenette made eye contact with you and his eyes practically screamed,"Help me please!"

You sighed silently and you spoke up,"Aye, Jaeger! Pick on someone your own size, yeah?" Eren spun around and his eyes widened at the sight of your holstered knife. He held his hands up and you nodded at the ravenette. He scrambled up and over to you. You spoke to Eren,"I swear to everything holy in this world if you try and fuck with my everyday life ever again, I'll end yours."

With that, you grabbed the raven-haired teen's arm and you left the building. You pushed him against a wall and you asked,"What in the hell were you thinking?!"

"I-I just needed some help. I was just going to get some supplies then leave, but he cornered me. I'm sorry I-" He started nervously. You cut him off by saying,"Just...just stop. God, you are damn well lucky I was there when I was. You would've been fucking dead by now. What's your name, age, and why the fuck are you in the underground?"

"My name is Levi. I'm 17 and I was abandoned here. I couldn't seem to get a way out of here." He explained. Your eyes widened and you muttered,"This is fucking ridiculous. You're 17...you need to be able to handle what's here, Levi. I'm 16 and I'm one of the people that absolutely no one wants to fuck with."

"Well, maybe you could help me." He suggested, looking straight into your eyes. You shifted a bit and furrowed your eyebrows. Your (e/c) eyes shifted, examining Levi. You replied,"I can't help you. You can't handle it."

~TIME SKIP~

Six months had passed since Levi had convinced you to help him survive the underground. You two were two of the most feared people in that hell. Levi had become much more assertive and he could manage himself quite well.

"Hey, (f/n), how much you think we could get from the black market?" Levi asked you, peering at the market across the street. You blew a (h/c) strand of hair out of your face and you estimated,"Maybe a few weapons and maybe some currency. I heard this one guy has the absolute best daggers in all of the underground."

"Alright. We'll get some money, then we'll get you that dagger." Levi said, looking back at you with a hint of fondness in his eyes. You smirked at him and you said,"Hey, take a picture it'll last longer."

He smirked a bit and you stood up, holding your hand out to him. He took your hand and you pulled him up. He stepped forward and gave you a kiss before he said,"Good luck getting more money than me, (f/n)."

"Oh please. I could get more than you any day of the week, Levi." You laughed, adjusting your knife in its holster. Levi said sarcastically,"That's a nice knife. Think I could try it out." You pulled it out and tossed it in the air, catching it by the handle. You said,"Sorry babe, but you can't handle it."

••••

Gah this is kinda bad. Sooooo sorry that it is super duper late and shit. I hope you at least liked it a bit. I was also getting requests to do a second part to the Royal! Levi x Peasant! Reader so that'll be coming soon I hope. I have many requests so I will not be taking any more until I am all caught up.

Until next time cadets! Ciao!

•onlyanotherintrovert