Under The Mistletoe[Levi X Reader Christmas Special]

BEFORE I BEGIN THIS I NEED TO SPEAK. Okay so I know that Christmas is long gone so this one-shot is super duper late, but I still wanted to do it for you. Honestly, I'd read Christmas stuff year-round. Anyways, I hope you'll forgive me as I am planning new one-shots for the future.

Ciao cadets!

----

"IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!"

You were woken abruptly as Eren and the other cadets ran into your room, screaming. You even saw Hanji in the group as you asked sleepily,"What the actual fuck?"

"It's Christmas Day, (f/n)! We were supposed to be cleaning, but Hanji told us that the Captain was still asleep. So, we came to wake you up!" Eren said excitedly. You gave them all a wary look and you questioned,"You're all supposed to be cleaning? So you come into my room-- which is right across the hall from the Captain's-- and you scream as loud as possible?"

"Sounds like a shitty plan for Christmas." Someone said. Everyone looked to the door where the Corporal was standing with an amused look on his face. Eren and the others started apologizing-- except for Hanji. She walked over to you and she asked,"You think they're gonna kill me when they find out that they weren't supposed to clean? I kinda just told them that they had to."

"You are so dead." You laughed, glancing at the Corporal who coincidentally looked at you at the same time. He smirked and you blushed. He then turned to the cadets and he said,"All of you need to be in the mess hall immediately. Now!"

"Yes sir!" They all said, scrambling out of your room. Levi said to you and Hanji,"You too. Get moving."

"Yes sir, Captain sir!" You and Hanji said in unison, saluting. You both then proceeded to go down to the mess hall where you found the cadets marveling over the large Christmas tree in the middle of the room. Hanji gasped,"What in the world..."

"Merry Christmas, brats." The stoic voice said as Levi walked into the room with a Santa hat on his head. Hanji started laughing hysterically and you gave Levi an amused look as he tossed wrapped presents to the cadets. Levi tossed you a small box wrapped in purple wrapping. You glanced at the label and it read,"To (f/n) From Levi *P.S. I hope you love it.*"

The cadets were opening their gifts and you sat down at one of the tables in the hall. Hanji sat down across from you and she asked,"What is it?"

"I...I don't know yet." You replied, looking at the small box. You read the label again and before you knew it, all the cadets were surrounding you. Krista asked,"Is it from the Captain?"

"Yeah..." You said quietly. You glanced up, but Levi was nowhere to be seen. You looked back down at the box and you slowly started to open it. When you removed the purple wrapping, a black box with a piece of paper taped to it was revealed. You unfolded the paper and you read out loud,"Go to the main hall and bring the box. Don't open the box yet."

Everyone was looking at you and the paper. Sasha finally spoke up,"Well let's go!"

They all pulled you up and you walked down the corridor to the main hall with the cadets following like a herd of sheep. You opened the door to the main hall and Levi was stood in the middle of the room. The cadets stayed at the door while you approached Levi. He gestured to the box, and you opened it. Inside was a silver necklace with your first initial as a charm. Levi took the pleasure of putting it around your neck. Suddenly, Hanji said,"Look up!"

You and Levi looked up, seeing a small mistletoe. Levi grabbed your waist and he pulled you closer, kissing you passionately. You kissed back as you wrapped your arms around his neck. When you pulled back, Levi said quietly,"Merry Christmas, (f/n). I love you."

~

ERMAHGERSH this is terrible isn't it??? I'm such a miserable failure (/_\)

But in all seriousness, I sincerely apologize for the extremely late update. I hope you enjoy Christmas in February because why the fuck not.

Alright well I'll be going now...ciao!

~Author-chan