His Favorite Toy [Child!Levi x Child!Reader]

His Favorite Toy(Child!Levi x Child!Reader)

Every time you walked into the playroom of the nursery, you always noticed the one raven-haired boy sitting alone with a stuffed horse.

You decided against walking up to him, because he seemed quite content being alone. Instead, you walked over to a table with crayons and paper. You picked up a piece of paper and grabbed some crayons, thinking about what to draw. Before you could start drawing, a girl named Hanji ran up to you. She said enthusiastically,"(F/N)! Come play with me! We can have so much fun!"

"No thanks Hanji. I'm just going to draw. Plus, you hurt my arm the last time we played." You told her. Hanji pouted and she begged,"Please (f/n)! I promise I won't hurt you this time!"

"Don't play with Hanji, (f/n). You should play with me. I'll be a cop and you can be a robber." A little boy named Erwin said to you. You again denied the request. You said," I don't want to play right now."

You continued drawing as Hanji and Erwin left you alone. You glanced over to the corner where the raven-haired boy sat. You saw Hanji walk up to him. She said," Levi~ you should come play with us!"

He shook his head and he continued playing with the stuffed horse. Hanji whined,"You're no fun. Maybe your attitude is affecting (f/n)."

The boy looked up and he made eye contact with you for a split second. You blushed and looked back down at your paper. You heard Hanji let out an audible gasp. She then started giggling a bit and she ran over to you. She took a seat at the table and she asked,"Whatcha drawing (f/n)?"

"Uh...nothing." You answered, throwing away the drawing you were working on. You glanced back over to where the boy was sitting. You sighed and you walked over to Hanji. You asked,"What are we gonna play?"

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY PINK FLUFFY ARMIN~

When you walked into the playroom, you immediately looked at the corner where the boy always sat. You saw that he was facing the corner this time. You walked up to one of the other kids in the room. Her name was Petra. You asked her,"What's wrong with him? He's usually playing with his little horse."

"Erwin took it and Levi hit him. He got in trouble and Erwin still has the toy." Petra explained. You frowned and said,"That's not nice. Why would Erwin do that?"

Petra shrugged and she continued stacking blocks.  You walked up to Erwin as he sat on the floor, playing with the stuffed horse. You tapped his shoulder and you asked,"Hey, why did you take his toy?"

"He always plays with it. It's nice to share." Erwin told you. You frowned and you told him,"But, that's his favorite toy. You should find a different one."

Erwin shook his head and he said,"(F/N), Levi just doesn't know how to have fun."

"Erwin, give me his toy. I'll play with you if you do." You promised. Erwin raised an eyebrow at you and he asked,"Promise?"

"Pinky promise." You said, holding up your little pinky. Erwin linked his pinky with yours and he handed you the horse. You smiled and said,"I'll be right back."

You walked over to the boy in the corner with the stuffed horse held in both your hands. You hesitantly tapped his shoulder. He muttered,"Leave me alone."

"I just came to bring you your toy." You told him. He glanced up at you and then at the stuffed horse in your hands. You held it out to him and he took it. He said quietly,"Thanks."

"You're welcome. Now, I promised Erwin I would play with him. Bye Levi!" You said, hopping back over to Erwin. You asked him,"What are we going to play?"

"We can play tag! I'll be it!" Erwin said. You nodded and ran off as Erwin chased after you. You looked behind you and as you did, you tripped over a toy, falling to the floor. You held your ankle in pain. Erwin said,"Come on (f/n). You'll be fine."

"No Erwin it hurts." You said, holding your ankle. Erwin kept telling you that you would be fine. You shook your head and finally, someone said,"Leave her alone Erwin. Can't you see that she's hurt?"

"She's fine, Levi." Erwin said to the raven-haired boy. Levi glared at him and he said,"Just go away. I'll help her."

Erwin walked away, muttering something about Levi being mean. Levi offered a hand to help you up. You stood up with his help and when you stood on your hurt ankle, you almost fell back down. Levi wrapped a small arm around your waist to support you. He lead you over to the corner where you both sat down on the ground. Levi grabbed the little pillow he always sat on and he gently put it under your ankle.

"Thanks for helping me." You said, looking down at your hands. Levi said,"You're welcome. You got my toy back...so I decided to pay you back."

It was quiet after he finished talking. You thought about it before you leaned over and kissed his cheek. Levi seemed shocked at first, but then he blushed lightly.

To your surprise, he asked,"You want to play with him?"

You looked up and he offered you the stuffed horse he always played with. You asked,"Are you sure?"

"Yeah...I like you (f/n). You can play with him whenever you want." Levi said. You smiled and took the horse. You and Levi played with the horse and little did you know, Hanji, Erwin, and Petra were watching in amazement. Hanji said,"He must really like her. He's letting her play with his favorite toy."

Erwin and Petra nodded in agreement as they continued to watch the two of you play with the horse.

*

So, that was my very first one-shot. Hope you liked it!

Again, I take requests. So yeah!

K baii!

~Author-chan