His Highness Ironically *PART 3* [Royal!Levi x Peasant!Reader]

Recap:

"(F/n), I am writing to you on behalf of Prince Levi. He has requested that you attend the Sina Golden Ball as his honorary guest. If you accept, he will have it arranged that you are fully supplied with the necessary attire and such for the night. He hopes to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Sasha."

"Oh my...Krista! The Prince wants me to be his honorary guest at the Sina Golden Ball!" You said to the smaller blonde. She gaped at you and she took the letter from you, scanning it quickly. She grinned and she said excitedly,"(F/n)! You have to accept it! There's no telling when you'll get an opportunity like this ever again!"

"You're completely right. I need to write back!" You said, scrambling for a pen and paper. When you found the materials, you began to construct a reply to the invitation.

"I write this letter to respond to your invitation to the Sina Golden Ball. It would be an absolute honor to attend. Therefore, I accept. I will attend the Ball as His Highness' honorary guest and it would be a pleasure to do so. Sincerely, (f/n)."

A knock on your apartment door caused you to bolt upright and gasp. You ran your hands through your (h/c) locks in an attempt to rid yourself of your bed head. You tossed your sheets aside and ran to the door. To your surprise, Sasha and a few other unfamiliar people stood outside your door. Sasha smiled and said,"Hello, (f/n)! We're here to assist you in preparing for the Sina Golden Ball tonight!"

"Oh. Uh, hi. Come in." You said, opening the door wider for your guests. They entered you small apartment and Sasha smiled at you. She exclaimed,"Alright then! Let's get started!" She turned around to the others and she started to give orders,"Eren, prepare the dress. Armin help him with the measurements. Mikasa, get started on her hair. Jean and I will deal with the rest."

With nods, they all began to work quickly. A girl with black hair approached you, adjusting the red scarf around her neck. She spoke,"Okay. You have really nice hair, so I think we should allow it to be natural so it can breathe. We can curl it a little and maybe....have you ever thought of a bit of color in your hair?"

"Not particularly..." You trailed off, wringing your hands nervously. Mikasa smiled and went to work.

-

"Finished! Just in time too." Sasha exclaimed, pulling back to look at you. She smiled and she squealed,"You're so beautiful!" You blushed and glanced down at your hands. You had on white gloves that went up to your elbows and a knee length dress that was snow white with black lace over it. Your (h/c) hair was lightly curled and Mikasa had added a few (f/c) highlights to it. You had white flats on as well, so you were ready. Sasha said,"Well, we should get you to the ball! His Highness-"

"Ironically." Mikasa butt in, interrupting Sasha. Sasha glared and she continued,"The Prince is waiting. Let's get going!" You were immediately ushered out of your apartment and to a royal cab. Sasha continued to fuss over the fact that it was finally happening, causing you to laugh a bit and tell her to calm down. You bit your lip as the cab approached the castle which was bustling with life. You took a deep breath and a Knight escorted you inside after Sasha gave you a shout of encouragement. Your heart was racing as you came closer to the grand room where the Golden Ball was being held. The Knight opened the doors for you and stepped to the side, allowing you to enter. You were at the top of a grand staircase and below was a crowd of royals and high class people. You gulped and slowly descended the stairs, careful not to trip. You knew absolutely no one there except the Prince and you couldn't find him anywhere. You stepped to the side, avoiding the large crowd as you searched for Prince Levi. You frowned a bit before you felt a presence behind you. You spun around and came face to face with the Prince. He scanned you from head to toe and he said,"You made it."

"Of course I did. What kind of Sina citizen would I be to turn down an invitation from His Highness himself?" You replied, smiling a bit. The Prince nodded and he linked his arm with yours. He said gently,"I believe my honorary guest should meet the rest of the Sina royal family. Also, you look ravishing, (f/n)."

You blushed as he lead you around the crowd to where the rest of the royal family was chatting with citizens and other royals. The Prince cleared his throat and the group of upperclassmen glanced over, eyes widening at the sight of you. Suddenly feeling self conscious, you hid behind the Prince a bit. He spoke,"Ladies and gentlemen, this is my honorary guest, (f/n) (l/n)."

You noticed the King's gazed was fixed on you, making you a bit nervous. One of the other Princes finally said,"Pleasure to meet you! Levi has surely spoken highly of the maiden who paid tribute to the late Queen. Might I say, you are a very beautiful young lady. No wonder Levi has chosen you."

"Chosen her? A commoner? Please, the Prince is most definitely smarter than that! This is making a mockery of the Sina royal family!" One of the upperclass ladies scoffed. Your smiled faltered and you loosened your grip on the Prince's arm. You noticed the Prince had clenched a fist behind his back and he said, almost harshly,"What does it matter that she isn't a royal or a first class citizen? What makes you think that you can act all high and mighty because of your status you inconsiderate-"

"Levi! I suggest you stop this instant." The King said sharply. The Prince stopped speaking and the King turned to the lady who had spoken. He said firmly,"Lady Genesis, I must have to kindly ask you to see yourself out. I will not tolerate any speak of mockery of my family. We may be royals, but it does not determine who my sons feel affection toward. This maiden has shown much respect for the Sina royal family and most importantly, my late Queen. So do find the exit."

Lady Genesis' eyes widened as she slowly left the group, exiting the room. The Prince placed a hand on the small of your back and the King spoke to you,"Miss (l/n), I do thank your for personally arranging the bouquets that were placed in the garden. My Queen did love her flowers. Due to your tribute, I have a deep respect for you. Levi has chosen carefully and wisely. Please, do take care of him."

"I promise I will, Your Majesty." You said, linking your arm with the Prince's again. The Prince looked over at you and smiled. A gasp was heard from the other Princes and one had said,"He smiled. I haven't seen him smile in forever. She's made him happy again."

••••••

Hola little ones! Here is part three to the Royal!Levi series! There will be one more part to this series so I do hope you enjoyed it. The next part will be up after I have completed some of the requests I have. I promise I am going to get to every single request that I've gotten. I have a list of the ones I need to do so if you've made a request and haven't seen it yet, don't worry. I have not forgotten about them.

Alright, until next time little ones! Ciao!

-introvertedbandtrash-