Zσℓ∂у¢к ƒαмιℓу σηєѕнσт: ☁ {Little [Y/n]}

{3rd person Pov}  Silva was woken up by the bedroom door being open and light coming out of it "*yawn* [Y/n]  why did you wake me up? you know I have work in the morning

{3rd person Pov} 
 Silva was woken up by the bedroom door being open and light coming out of it "*yawn* [Y/n]  why did you wake me up? you know I have work in the morning." Silva said tiredly and annoyed "Sorry father but I got a bad dream." 2-year old [Y/n] said as she shut the bedroom door "Bad drea-"

"Yeah, and it was about fishes."

"Fishes??" Sliva said confusedly as [Y/n] nodded in agreement "And not the small one's but big ones that had sharp teeth! a-a-and big eye's like big brother." [Y/n] said Silva sighed and sat up from his bed, turning around to face [Y/n] "Let me get this straight. You had a bad dream?"

"Yep."

"About fishes."

"Yeah."

"...[Y/n] it's 1 in the morning go back to be-"

"But what of the fishes come in and eat you." Silva opened his eye's and notice [Y/n] face become worried "Eating me?"

"Yeah! in the dream the large fishes came and ate you and Mother. So that's why I came here because I wanna check if the fishes come." [Y/n] said Sliva was about to say something but Kikyo awed in joy and sat up and well "[Y/n] dear, you don't have to protect us." Kikyo said [Y/n] nodded "Oh ok...but can I sleep with you guy's at least?" [Y/n] asked Sliva sighed and picked up [Y/n] placing her on their bed "There, now sleep." Sliva said as he lied back down along with Kikyo. 10 minutes have passed and Silva opened his eye's seeing [Y/n] still awake "[Y/n] go to sle-"

"Shh.......your dreaming." [Y/n] whispered as she covered her father's eye's with her small hand's "Fine." Silva said with a chuckle [Y/n] uncovered her father's eye's and went back at staring. Once morning came Kikyo slowly woke up and sat up "*yawn* Morning de- *gasp* [Y/n]?! did you stay up all night?!" her mother asked seeing [Y/n] having dark circles under her eyes Kikyo was about to poke her until [Y/n] fell down onto her lap and slept "I told her to sleep but she didn't want too. So don't blame it on me." Sliva said s he woke up Kikyo grunted at her husband and held [Y/n] into her arm's "Well either way you should have tried to make her go to sleep." Kikyo said while stroking [Y/n]'s hair "I did but every time she would just wake up imminently and cover my eye's." Silva said Kikyo sighed and looked back down at [Y/n] "I can't wait till we have another baby-"

"I told you!" [Y/n] said as she woke up and ran out of the room slamming the door behind her Kikyo and Silva walk out of the room seeing [Y/n] talking to Illumi "Told me what?" 9year old Illumi asked looking down at [Y/n] "I told you that mom and dad are planning to have another baby...big brother where do they come from?" 

=Next one-shot will be the fluff with Alluka and Killua!=