A man laughed as the door was opened by an employee, and said, "I mean... Thank you." Three people walked through the door. "Oh... Well, that's done."

"Yeah," the woman agreed, glancing at her watch. "Half hour before last call?"

The man turned. "I can't, guys. I have to prep for tomorrow's session."

"Really?"

"You..." the other man began. "Ooh!" He chuckled.

A man grunted as he was yanked through a wall of art from behind.

The Winter Soldier burst through the hole in the wall, followed by Oracle, and the man grunted.

Men grunted, groaned and spoke in Russian as the Winter Soldier and Oracle killed them with a knife and gunshots rang out as they were shot.

The Winter Soldier grabbed a man by the throat and walked forward.

"Hail HYDRA," the Winter Soldier and Oracle said as the man slumped to the ground.

The man who had tried to leave earlier glanced back to see the Winter Soldier and Oracle. He tried unlocking the door as he muttered, "Shit."

The man's hand was shaking, and he couldn't get the key into the keyhole.

The Winter Soldier and Oracle sauntered towards the man.

His breath trembled before he said, "Please." He panted and stuttered, "I didn't see anything. I didn't see anything. I didn't see anything."

The Winter Soldier and Oracle shot him point blank.

---

Bucky's eyes shot open and he breathed heavily as he sat up. Delia was awake, sitting with her legs to her chest.

She glanced at him. "You too?"

He nodded and she moved closer to him.

The two held each other and she asked, "Will they ever go away?"

"Will what?" he questioned. "The nightmares?"

"Yeah."

"I don't know. I hope so, but I can't say for certain."

Delia nodded slowly as she made herself smaller in Bucky's arms. "Try to keep the nightmares away?"

He kissed the top of her head. "Always, doll."

---

"So, Mr. Barnes, Mrs. Rogers, are you two still having nightmares?" Dr. Raynor asked. Bucky and Delia stared at her blankly. "James, Delia, I asked you two a question. Are you both still having nightmares?"

"No," Bucky and Delia replied in a deadpan tone.

"We've been doing this long enough that I can tell when you two are lying. Well, you both seem a little off today. Did something happen recently?"

"No." Bucky and Delia shook their heads slightly.

She looked between Bucky and Delia. "You're civilians now. With your history, the government needs to know that you're not gonna and that she's not gonna..." She balled a fist and shook it slowly. Bucky nodded, understanding. "It's a condition of your pardon. So, tell me about your most recent nightmare."

"I didn't have a nightmare," Bucky retorted.

Delia shook her head. "Nor did I." She folded her hands, sitting as proper as she could.

Dr. Raynor breathed deeply, pulled out her pen and clicked it.

"Oh, come on," Bucky said. "Really? You're gonna do the notebook thing?"