Bucky and Delia, after a brief stop in Wakanda, boarded a plane.

---

Their plane landed in Delacroix, Louisiana.

They arrived at the docks and saw people unloading things, putting them close to the boat.

Delia looked around for Sam and heard him say, "Tommy, Carlos, man, this is amazing." He chuckled. "Thanks so much, man."

"Look..." Carlos began.

"Thanks, y'all."

"Hey, look, word goes out the Wilson family needs help?"

"Yes, sir," a man said.

"We still got a bit of usefulness in us."

"How do we get it off the truck?"

Bucky grabbed a crate from the back and a man cried, "Oh!"

As Bucky set the crate down, he said, "You're welcome."

Sam glanced at Delia. "Did someone call you two?"

Delia shook her head. "Nah, we're just dropping something off."

Jamie scoffed lightly. "Sure, Mom. I bet you and Uncle Bucky are gonna stay. Right, Nia?"

"Ten bucks you're wrong," Nia told him.

The two shook on it.

Bucky placed the case on the back of the truck. "You can sign for it and we'll go. Dea and I called in a favor from the Wakandans."

Before Sam could say anything, a hose came loose on the boat and a loud hissing sounded.

Sarah quickly made her way to her brother and called, "Sam!"

Sam ran to the boat and grabbed a wrench, trying to tighten the hose.

"Hi," Jamie greeted, waving to Sarah.

"Hi," Sarah replied in a bright tone.

Bucky walked up to Sam and said, "Hold on, hold on. You gotta go up." He grabbed the wrench from Sam and tightened the hose.

As soon as the hissing stopped, Bucky dropped the wrench to his side and Delia and Jamie walked onto the boat. Nia started playing with AJ and Cass.

Sam looked between Bucky and the hose before asking, "Why didn't you use the metal arm?"

Delia laughed softly and said, "Well... He is right-handed."

Bucky looked at his left hand and added, "I don't always think of it immediately." Sam and Jamie chuckled and Delia smiled softly. "So, this is the boat, huh?"

"This is it." Sam leaned against the box below the hose.

Bucky nodded and looked around again. "It's nice."

"You want any help?" Delia asked. "From the three of us?"

"Yeah," Sam replied as he walked to the front of the boat.

Sarah walked up to the boat and Jamie smiled before saying, "I'm Jamie." He gestured to his mother. "This is my mom; Delia and Bucky."

"Ah, Sarah," Sam's sister replied with a smile.

Delia smiled. "It's nice to meet you, Sarah."

Jamie nodded. "Sarah."

Sarah looked between Delia and Bucky. "Sam and Nia were right about the two of you. You're great together."

Bucky and Delia shared a smile before going to assist.

Bucky and Jamie began sanding wood while Delia cleaned the deck. Sam tried to get some metal siding off the boat and yelled, "Shit!" Bucky went up to him, pulled off the metal piece, and put it to the side. "Thanks."