Bucky and Delia made their way back to Brooklyn, New York. Jamie had gone back to Louisiana.

Bucky glanced at Delia and said, "Wait for me."

Delia shook her head and said, "No. We're doing this together."

Bucky glanced down and nodded. "Thank you."

"Always, Buck."

They walked up to Yori's front door and Delia asked softly, "Are you ready?"

Bucky shook his head before replying, "No, but Sam was right. This is something we have to do."

He knocked on the door.

Yori opened the door and asked, "Hey, what are you two doing here? It's late, come in before someone call the cops." Bucky and Delia entered and Yori closed the door behind them. "What are you two doing here? It's not Wednesday."

Bucky replied, "We, uh, we have to tell you something. About your son." He sat, pulled off his glove to reveal his Vibranium hand, and Delia stood next to him, a hand on his shoulder. Yori sat as well. "He was murdered."

"What?"

"By the Winter Soldier and the Oracle." His voice shook as he whispered, "And that was me and Delia."

"Why?"

Delia inhaled before replying softly, "We didn't have a choice."

They walked away.

Delia and Bucky shared a silent hug as tears fell down both their cheeks.

The next day, after dropping off a gift bag and card for Dr. Raynor, Bucky and Delia, who had an arm linked around Bucky's left arm, walked the streets of Brooklyn.

They passed Izzy's and Bucky and Delia looked in the window to see Yori sitting at the bar. Delia caught Leah's eye and smiled briefly.

Delia glanced at Bucky and asked, "You want to go in?"

Bucky stared at Yori and slowly shook his head. He took Delia's hand, bringing it to his lips for a soft kiss.

---

Sam made his way to Baltimore to make a visit.

He walked down a familiar street in Baltimore and up to a front door. He knocked on the metal screen door of Isaiah's home.

Eli opened the door and asked, "What do you want, Black Falcon?"

"Hey, you need to learn some manners," Sam told him.

"He ain't a Falcon anymore, but he's still black," Isaiah said, motioning for Sam to follow. Sam sat in the garden as Isaiah tended to his plants. "I saw what you did out there. And it seems, so did everyone else. I heard the GRC was standing down on those plans of theirs, so you must have done something right. I ain't gonna lie. You're special."

"Thank you."

"I mean, you ain't no Malcolm, Martin, Mandela, but..."

"No argument there." Sam chuckled with a nod. "But I know what I've gotta do."

"So, a Black Captain America, huh?"

"Damn right."

He chuckled lightly. "The fight you taking on ain't gonna be easy, Sam."

"Yeah, I might fall. Shit, I might die. But... We built this country. Bled for it. I'm not gonna let anybody tell me I can't fight for it. Not after what everybody before me went through. Including you."

Isaiah's voice shook as his expression softened. "Shit. I almost bought that."

"Man, do you ever lighten up?"

"Nope," Eli replied, standing on the back porch. "Mm-mmm."

Sam chuckled and gently hit Isaiah's shoulder. "Hey, why don't you clean up. There's, um... somethin' I wanna show you."

Isaiah glanced at Sam and made his way inside.

Eli leaned over the railing and asked, "So, uh, where we going?"

Sam shook his head, keeping his plan a surprise.

As soon as the two were ready, they made their way to the Smithsonian exhibit.

---

Isaiah and Eli remained quiet as they strolled through the exhibit.

Sam led them to another room where he'd had them place a statue of Isaiah and the history of what he'd done for the country. Isaiah and Eli looked around while Sam stood back and waited.

After a moment, Isaiah walked up to Sam who nodded and said, "Now they'll never forget what you did for this country." The two shook hands. "Never." Isaiah hugged Sam tightly and Sam smiled.

---

Bucky and Deliamade their way to Sam's. Bucky held a cake and the kids ran up to him and pretended to fight him. Bucky ducked with a smile. Delia looked at Bucky and smiled, happy to see him in a good mood.

"Oh! There they are!" a man said.

As Bucky and Delia walked up, they asked, "Where is everybody?"

Sam, Nia and Jamie, one by one, hugged Bucky, then Delia.

They enjoyed an afternoon of food, drink, and conversation. Delia kept glancing at Bucky, pleased to see a wide smile on his face. He returned her smile with a soft expression. Jamie kept catching Sarah's eye and smiled. Every so often, Sam would catch their gazes and glare at Jamie.

Bucky and Jamie spoke with Sarah and the kids hung on Bucky's Vibranium arm, which he no longer had covered. Nia stood back with Sam and Jamie.

Sam, Bucky, Jamie, Nia and Delia stood on the dock, watching the sunset. After a moment, they walked back to the others. Sam placed an arm around Bucky's shoulders and Bucky took Delia's hand. Jamie rested a lazy arm on Nia's head and she frowned, but didn't push him away.

Bucky glanced at Delia and asked, "What are you thinking, doll?"

Delia shook her head. "Nothing. It's nice seeing you so happy."

"I owe a lot of that to you and your kids, Dea, even if they're troublemakers."

"Did you ever think we would be here? Free of forced control?"

"I always hoped we would be happy. And even though Steve isn't here, I'm glad I can be here with you in the present." He faced her and kissed her tenderly. "I love you, Delia."

Delia wrapped her arms around Bucky's neck. "I love you too, James."

Nia turned to Sam and said, "Wise words from Mom and Uncle Bucky. I love you, Sam."

Sam tucked her hair back. "I love you too, Nia."

Jamie looked between them. "So now that you all are sharing declarations of love, and I'm awkwardly fifth-wheeling, which, by the way, not fun, does that mean I can-"

"Absolutely not."

"You didn't know what I was gonna ask!"

"To ask my sister out, right?"

"Something of the sort."

"My threat about cutting you up and feeding you to the fish still stands."

"You're dating my sister!"

"Yes I am."

Nia rolled her eyes. "Oh, God. You two are impossible." She stepped back and motioned between the two of them. "There's too much testosterone here. I'm gonna leave."

Sam chuckled. "Come on. Let's rejoin everyone."

Jamie mumbled to himself as he followed Sam and Nia.

Bucky took Delia's hand as they followed Sam, Jamie and Nia.