Bucky and Delia walked into the main room with a sour expression and an annoyed expression.

Dr. Raynor walked up and said, "Sam. Nia. Jamie. I've heard a lot about you. I'm Dr. Raynor. I'm James and Delia's therapist."

"So nice to meet you," Sam replied. "Thank you for getting them out."

"That was not me."

"Christina," John called. "It's great to see you again."

"You've got to be kidding me," Sam muttered. "You know him?"

Dr. Raynor shrugged. "Yeah, we did some field ops back in the day."

"Oh, isn't that perfect," Nia muttered, glaring at John.

"I heard you were working with Bucky and Delia, so I thought I'd step in," John told them as he walked closer. "Bucky and Delia aren't gonna be following a strict schedule any longer."

"We haven't finished our work. Who authorized this?"

"Um..."

"They're too valuable of an asset to have tied up. So, just do whatever you got to do with them, then send them off to me."

"Got some unfinished business, him, Delia and I. You too, Wilson, Jamie, Nia. I'll be outside."

John walked away.

Nia stalked after John and spat, "My mother isn't an asset, nor is Bucky. How dare you call them that!"

John turned to face her. "You might want to calm down, Nia, otherwise you'll burn the station to the ground."

"I won't burn the place to the ground; I'll burn you to ashes. No DNA found anywhere."

"You should be careful with your threats. We're in a police station."

"Then don't threaten my mom or Bucky."

"Watch your back, Nia."

"You watch yours." Her gaze turned icy and she stared at him a moment before walking away.

Jamie stepped in front of her and crossed his arms. "Did you threaten him?"

Nia shrugged. "Maybe. He deserved it though."

Dr. Raynor said, "James, Delia, condition of your release, session now. You too, Sam, Nia, Jamie."

"That's okay," Sam replied. "I'll be out here with..."

"That wasn't a request."

"Oh, joy," Nia muttered. "A shrink."

Jamie bumped her shoulder. "Could do your anger issues some good."

"Ass."

"Jerk."

"Moron."

"Bi- Nope."

"Smart move."

Delia sighed, looking between them. "Cut it out, you two."

They made their way to an interrogation room.

Dr. Raynor pulled up another chair and set it between two chairs. Sam and Bucky sat in the side chairs while Delia sat in the middle chair. Nia and Jamie stood in the back. "So... Who would like to start?"

"All right," Sam said, "look, Dr. Raynor? I get it, why you want me to talk to Freaky Magoo and and the Spirit of Delphi over here. But I'm 100% fine."

"It is my job to make sure that you're okay. And so, yeah, this may be slightly unprofessional, but it's the only way that I can see if you're getting over whatever's eating at you."