The six managed to get out before the lab exploded and they snuck out of the entry container.

Delia paused and listened a moment. "Everything's stopped, I hope." Instantly, she bit her words. "Or not."

They looked around and only saw smoke.

Bucky yelled, "All right! Wait for my signal!" They took on gunfire and Sam found an opening, instantly taking it. "Damn it!" Bucky stepped around the container door, covering everyone's backs, and Delia followed, earning a look, which she returned, and he glanced away.

Sharon went to the right with Sam and Nia while Delia remained with Bucky and Jamie.

As more and more people appeared, Jamie asked, "Will these guys ever stop coming?! No one answer that."

"I don't know," Bucky replied as he, Jamie and Delia held their ground until his the former's jammed. "Ah!" Bucky pulled his left hand down.

"I did say not to answer."

Delia frowned at her son. "James, now is not the time."

The three joined Sam, Nia and Sharon and Bucky said, "I thought we were gonna go left."

"You went the wrong way!" Sam retorted.

"I cleared the way!"

"I came out first. You are supposed to follow me. You as well, Delia, Jamie."

"And where are we now?" Delia shot back.

"Guys, Delia, not the time!" Sharon yelled, ducking down after shooting a few more rounds. "I'm out!"

Delia and Jamie shot their guns a couple more times and two clicks sounded. "I am too."

"This is a barricade," Bucky and Nia said.

"It's in every action movie!" Sam shot back.

Nia glanced at Sam. "Bucky's gonna do what he wants to do. He's as bad as my dad with orders."

A single gunshot sounded and there was another explosion, which caused the four to duck. Zemo fought the remaining bounty hunters.

Bucky pushed Delia back before saying, "Go. Come on. Let's go."

They ran through the containers as they got shot at. A bullet sounded like it hit a container, causing Delia to stop and turn back. Bucky turned back as well, hearing the same sound.

"Buck! Delia!" Sam yelled.

"Mom! Bucky!" Jamie and Nia called.

More bullets hit a container, near Delia's head and she ducked.

A man came closer to them and Jamie picked up a pipe and said, "Uncle Bucky! Catch!" He threw the pipe to Bucky who caught it and hit the man who was shooting at Sam, Nia and Sharon.

Sam opened a container and used it as a shield. Nia had her hands up and was throwing small balls of fire. Bucky and Delia walked up to them as he cried, "Let's go!"

Jamie turned to Bucky. "You do have a plan, right? Because if you don't, we're kind of in trouble. Well, in more trouble than we already are."

"Ask your mother," Bucky said before punching the far side of the container, causing light to enter the pitch black room.

As soon as they got out the container, they heard tires screeching.

A car pulled around a corner and stopped in front of them.

"Hello..." Zemo greeted from the driver's seat. "Supercharged."

Sam shook his head. "You're going back to jail."